Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Unable to log to website orbi "The router failed to download the language table you requested"

Lepop
Aspirant

Unable to log to website orbi "The router failed to download the language table you requested"

Hello team, I try to connect to Orbi Website to manage settings through 10.0.0.1 and I get this message in a dialog box. Once the ok button is clicked website turned to 404 not Found so I can't connect. Any idea please ?

Thanks

Message 1 of 13

Accepted Solutions
Lepop
Aspirant

Re: Unable to log to website orbi "The router failed to download the language table you request

Thank-you all for your contributions. Finally I succeeded with :

1. Change default settings in Chrome for languages deleting all the languages except English (US)

2. Empty the cache (All Time) of Chrome

3. using 10.0.0.1 to login

4. Access the language menu and check this was english

Then now it works !!

View solution in original post

Message 12 of 13

All Replies
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: Unable to log to website orbi "The router failed to download the language table you request

This just cries out to ask

• Which web browser is this?
    (Does the same thing happen with a different web browser?)
  • What is the default language? (English, French, Russian???)

Message 2 of 13
FURRYe38
Guru

What Firmware version is currently loaded?
What is the Mfr and model# of the Internet Service Providers modem/ONT the NG router is connected too?

Does 192.168.1.1 work? How about orbilogin.net? 

Does MS Edge, Firefox or Opera do same thing?

Has a power off for 1 minute then back ON with the ISP modem and router been performed since last update?
Be sure to restart your network in this sequence:
Turn off and unplug modem.
Turn off router and computers.
Plug in and turn on modem. Wait 2 minutes for it to connect.
Turn on the router and wait 2 minutes for it to connect.
Turn on computers and rest of network.

@Lepop wrote:

Hello team, I try to connect to Orbi Website to manage settings through 10.0.0.1 and I get this message in a dialog box. Once the ok button is clicked website turned to 404 not Found so I can't connect. Any idea please ?

Thanks

Message 3 of 13
schumaku
Guru

Router mode or AP Mode?

Based on the 10.0.0.1 IP address, it looks like the system is installed behind another router. Is the Internet connectivity available there, when connecting a PC or a Mac direct to the same connection where the router is connected to?

Message 4 of 13
Lepop
Aspirant

Hello

This is a RBR760 connected as router. The internet router is a Livebox 6 from Orange

Thank you for your help.

Message 5 of 13
Lepop
Aspirant

Hello

Internet router is from Orange, a livebox 6. 192. 168.1.1 directs me to the landing page of the Livebox. Yes same with Firefox, Google, Safari even purging the webcache. Firmware is v6.3.8.5_1.4.80.

Thank you for your help

Message 6 of 13
schumaku
Guru

Connected to the Orbi network, not the Livebox WiFi or wired network?

Message 7 of 13
Lepop
Aspirant

Hello

Same happens with all Webrowsers (Safari, Chrome or even Firefox). All with latest versions and in French. Firmware is v6.3.8.5_1.4.80

Message 8 of 13
KevinLiT
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Unable to log to website orbi "The router failed to download the language table you requested"

Hello @Lepop ,

Welcome to the NETGEAR Community!

I understand that you are receiving a "404" error when using the IP address 10.0.0.1.

We recommend that you use orbilogin.com or orbilogin.net to access the admin GUI of your Orbi Mesh system.

For more troubleshooting information please visit our knowledge article embedded in the link below:

Why can’t I access orbilogin.com or orbilogin.net? - NETGEAR Support

Best,

Kevin

Community Team

Message 9 of 13
Lepop
Aspirant

Hello; it is precisely when I try to connect to orbilogin that the issue is happening. I get the message that is attached then a quick window with a message that is too quick to read then the 404 error page.Capture d’écran 2024-01-05 à 10.58.50.png

Message 10 of 13
CrimpOn
Guru

IF it was possible to log into the router web admin, I would suggest accessing the drop down menu in the upper right to determine which language is selected:

CrimpOn_0-1704480254665.png

It is strange that the error message is in English, but the "Close" option is in French ("Fermer")

Without being able to log in, it would seem that there is no other option: Factory Reset the router and set it up again using the web interface. (not the 'app')

Also strange that internet search for the error message does not find even one match.  Lots of hits complaining about "language GUI" in reference to firmware updates, but nothing about logging in.

This is just very strange.

Message 11 of 13
Lepop
Aspirant

Thank-you all for your contributions. Finally I succeeded with :

1. Change default settings in Chrome for languages deleting all the languages except English (US)

2. Empty the cache (All Time) of Chrome

3. using 10.0.0.1 to login

4. Access the language menu and check this was english

Then now it works !!

Message 12 of 13
CrimpOn
Guru

Way better than my suggestion!  If you mark the post "Solved" someone may encounter this problem in the future and see what to do.

Message 13 of 13
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements