× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Orbi Mesh AX6000 account question

rdpjr57
Aspirant

Orbi Mesh AX6000 account question

I have an existing Orbi system on an exisiting Netgear account. I want to put a new AX600 Orbi mesh at a new location. Can they both be on the same Netgear account or do they need to have seperate accounts?

Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
rdpjr57
Aspirant

I thank you. Had you done this the first time, directly, we both wouldn't have wasted time with extraneous texting and minimized the frustartion in searching out an answer to a problem.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6

All Replies
CrimpOn
Guru

Is the goal to manage two Orbi systems from one Orbi "app"?

I believe the answer is, "Yes, you can."

Message 2 of 6
rdpjr57
Aspirant

Thanks, but I'm looking for something more definitive than "I believe the answer....". Doesn't instill much confidence.

If someone truly knows the answer and what to expect when setting up the second system on the same account that would be outstanding.

Message 3 of 6
CrimpOn
Guru

Message 4 of 6
rdpjr57
Aspirant

I thank you. Had you done this the first time, directly, we both wouldn't have wasted time with extraneous texting and minimized the frustartion in searching out an answer to a problem.

Message 5 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Orbi AX product. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with Orbi AX and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this "general Orbi" forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-AX/bd-p/en-home-orbi-ax

Thank you.

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7