Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Orbi satellites are up but not showing up on Orbi iphone app or orbilogin.com

dctheobald
Tutor

Orbi satellites are up but not showing up on Orbi iphone app or orbilogin.com

I have a Orbi Router and 2 satellites.  After following the install instructions successfully, i updated the firmware of all three devices to V2.0.0.74.  Everything appears to be working as expected, but when i go to the orbi iphone app, or orbilogin.com on a browser it does not show the satellites in the attached devices number.  However, if i go to each satellite's status page (eg: http://192.168.1.4/status.htm) it shows each satellite connected and online.  Why is this happening?

Model: Orbi High-Performance AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi System (RBK50)
Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
dctheobald
Tutor

Re: Orbi satellites are up but not showing up on Orbi iphone app or orbilogin.com

This issue was resolved by simply rebooting the router.  Once that happened, both the satellites became visible again.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6

All Replies
aaz
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

So if you are not seeing the satellites in the list, then how do you know what their IP address is to go to their status page?

Message 2 of 6
dctheobald
Tutor

This issue was resolved by simply rebooting the router.  Once that happened, both the satellites became visible again.

Message 3 of 6
DaveHamilton
Guide

I’ve got the same setup and same problem. Power-cycled everything last night to no avail. I wonder if this is a bug in the V2.0.0.74 firmware?

Message 4 of 6
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Hello Dave 

are you seeing the satellites when logged into the orbis gui?

DarrenM

Message 5 of 6
DaveHamilton
Guide

I wasn't back when I posted this reply originally, but now they appear as expected in the Orbi GUI.

They were definitely *working* before, I just couldn't see them, was all.

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7