× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
× Introducing the new Orbi 770 Series Mesh System. To learn more click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Betreff: RBK53 abwerts kompatibel mit Komponenten eines best. RBK20 System

Netzwerkbanause
Aspirant

RBK53 abwerts kompatibel mit Komponenten eines best. RBK20 System

Hallo Zusammen

Ich bin umgezogen und möchte mein RBK20 System welches einwandrei Läuft nicht wegwerfen jedoch möchte ich die Leistung erhöhen da am neuen Ort die distanzen doch weiter geworden sind. Nun Meine Fragen wenn ich mir das RBK53 anschaffe kann ich einen der Alten Sateliten mit dem neuen System betreiben?

Wieviele Sateliten kann Das ORBI Sysem Managen? (max.)

Grüsse euer Netzwerkbanause

Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: RBK53 abwerts kompatibel mit Komponenten eines best. RBK20 System

Englisch Bitte

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Orbi AC products. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with Orbi and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this router forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi/bd-p/Orbi

Please use this link to the main forum product list to review and choose where to make your posts. 
https://community.netgear.com/t5/NETGEAR-Forum/ct-p/en-netgear

Thank you.

Message 2 of 4
Netzwerkbanause
Aspirant

Hello everyone

I have moved and do not want to throw away my RBK20 system, which is working properly, but I would like to increase the performance because the distance at the new location has become wider. Now my questions, if I buy the RBK53, can I operate one of the old satellites with the new system?

How many satellites can the ORBI system manage? (Max.)
Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi 770 Series