Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Using Oribi cannot print

TIWIENT
Aspirant

Using Oribi cannot print

Hi, I've just got an Orbi (Telstra) portable wifi with satellite (Orbi 4GX AC1200 Dual-Band Mesh Model LBR1020) and it connects to our printers and also the printers connects to Orbi but it would not print, I just keep on getting error messages, cannot print.  Please help. Thank you

Message 1 of 2
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: Using Oribi cannot print

This device appears to be sold only through Telstra in Australia.  (The model number does not appear in the Netgear list of products.)

Telstra appears to have a pretty active "crowd support" web site.  I see mention of contacting Telstra using a number of methods:

https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/mobile-broadband/telstra-netgear-orbi-lbr1020/td-p/926754 

Perhaps a little more detail would help diagnose the problem.

• How is the printer (printers?) connected.
    WiFi?
    To the base unit or the satellite?
  • The printer has an IP address from the Orbi and appears in the list of attached devices?
  • What sort of device is attempting to print?
    Desktop?
    Laptop?
    Smartphone? Tablet?
  • This device is also connected to the Orbi, has an IP address, and appears on the list of attached devices?
  • Many printers require a 'setup' before they will print. Does this one?
  • Can you make a screen shot of the error message and attach it to a post?
    (Use the Browse button in the lower left of the screen rather than the Photos icon in the menu bar.)
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7