× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

orbilogin.com

slygato
Aspirant

orbilogin.com

Anyone navigated to www.orbilogin.com lately?  It appears to be a GoDaddy splash screen.

Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
slygato
Aspirant

Re: orbilogin.com

I thought that might be the case.  It might help Netgear's credibility if they put up something a bit more professional so that when people who don't own an Orbi router navigate to that page, they get some Netgear marketing spam page rather than GoDaddy.  I did see that Netgear does actually own that domain name.  On the other hand, the product won't be released for another month, so you can put this down to the beta-early-adopter peanut gallery crowd that will buy anything cool on the first day offered, so who really cares what's dished out there until real people start surfing that site?

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4

All Replies
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

I noticed that too.

We bought that domain a while back and we'll get this fixed.

Note that when there is an Orbi router on your network orbilogin.com will take you to the web admin page for your Orbi.

Message 2 of 4
slygato
Aspirant

I thought that might be the case.  It might help Netgear's credibility if they put up something a bit more professional so that when people who don't own an Orbi router navigate to that page, they get some Netgear marketing spam page rather than GoDaddy.  I did see that Netgear does actually own that domain name.  On the other hand, the product won't be released for another month, so you can put this down to the beta-early-adopter peanut gallery crowd that will buy anything cool on the first day offered, so who really cares what's dished out there until real people start surfing that site?

Message 3 of 4
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

We're on to this and we'll get it fixed.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7