× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

LOV for JGS516PE

Cizz
Aspirant

LOV for JGS516PE

Could I please get a link to the letter of volatility for JGS516PE ?

Model: JGS516PE|ProSafe Plus 16 ports switch with PoE
Message 1 of 4
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: LOV for JGS516PE

@Cizz,

Welcome to the community!:) 

Kindly download the Letter of Volatility of the JGS516PE switch on this link.  The link will expire within 2-3 days. 

If you have already downloaded the JGS516PE Letter of Volatility and you have no further concerns, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards, 

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 4
Cizz
Aspirant

I missed the 2-3 day window.  Was expecting an email notification.  Could I get the link again please?

Thanks!

Message 3 of 4
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@Cizz,

Good day! 🙂  You may download the Letter of Volatility of the JGS516PE switch on this link.  Be reminded that the link will expire within 2-3 days. 

If you have already downloaded the JGS516PE Letter of Volatility and you have no further concerns, I encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards, 

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements