× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

MIB for GS716Tv1

JamesieA67
Aspirant

MIB for GS716Tv1

Hi,

I thought I'd posted this a few weeks ago, but can't find any record of it, so I'll give it another go.

Does anyone have the MIB for this switch? The only page I can find around MIBs lists the v2, but then sends you off to oidview, which then doesn't let you download anything. For other switches, it says to check the individual support page, but there's nothing there either.

Ideally, I want to monitor the temperature, but other things would be useful as well.

Model: GS716Tv1|ProSAFE 16-Port Gigabit Managed Switch|EOL
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: MIB for GS716Tv1

@JamesieA67

I just got a feedback from the higher tier of NETGEAR Support.  Kindly download the GS716Tv1 MIB on this link.  The link will expire within 2 to 3 days.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team 

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @JamesieA67

Welcome to the community! 🙂 

I have already sent a request to higher tier of NETGEAR Support to provide the MIB for the GS716Tv1.  I will post here once I got a feedback.  

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 4
JamesieA67
Aspirant

That's great, thanks for letting me know. I'll keep an eye on here for any updates.

Message 3 of 4
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@JamesieA67

I just got a feedback from the higher tier of NETGEAR Support.  Kindly download the GS716Tv1 MIB on this link.  The link will expire within 2 to 3 days.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team 

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements