× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

connectivity issues

tmarsh12345
Tutor

connectivity issues

Can't connect to  my GS108Ev3 either by web or Pro safe utility.  I get not in the same subnet error.  What can I do?

Model: GS108Ev3|ProSAFE 8-port Gigabit Plus Switch
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
tmarsh12345
Tutor

Re: connectivity issues

Thanks for the quick reply.  I came across another post and removed the ethernet cable, powered off the switch, reconnected cable and power and voila!

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5

All Replies
schumaku
Guru

Temporarily configure a network interface into the same TCP/IP subnet as the GS108Ev3 currently is, different address, same subnet mask, default gateway and DNA to any random number, e.g. .1.

If your network has a working DHCP server, you can enable the DHCP client on the switch, otherwise manually configue it into a defined (and obviously free) IP address.

Message 2 of 5
tmarsh12345
Tutor

Thanks for the quick reply.  I came across another post and removed the ethernet cable, powered off the switch, reconnected cable and power and voila!

Message 3 of 5
smith987
Aspirant

I have recently brought a new Netgear Nighthawk X10 AD7200 Smart WiFi Router and tried to connect it with my HP laptop but unfortunately, it is not connecting, I thought this is the laptop issue that is why I also consulted with hp support Canada but they told me my laptop is absolutely perfect then tell me what is the exact issue in my router and how it would be solved? 

Message 4 of 5
anusinga
Aspirant

IGMP snooping v1, v2 and v3 support for multicast optimization. On top of the plug-N-play Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, these switches also offer essential networking features such as VLAN, QoS, IGMP Snooping.

I having issue on the epson printer error code 0x97 It's not connecting with my Netgear GS752TXS.

Model: GS752TXS|NETGEAR 48-port Stackable Smart Switch with 10G
Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements