Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyCLOUD not connecting

McRob1
Luminary

ReadyCLOUD not connecting

I have been trying to get readycloud working on a ReadyNAS Pro 6.  It is running firmware version 6.6.1.

The readycloud desktop application shows it as offline.

When I go to to the cloud tab and turn on readycloud the button toggles on for a few seconds to on and then turns itself back off again.

I am not sure if my readycloud account is messed up becasue I upgraded the firmware on this unit from 4.1.30 to 6.6.1 or it's something else.

Any suggestions would be appreciated to get this working.

Thanks

Model: ReadyNASRNDP6310|ReadyNAS Pro 6
Message 1 of 9

Accepted Solutions
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: ReadyCLOUD not connecting

This has now been fixed. The correct serial number is now programmed in and an issue with the ReadyCLOUD admin user's group membership has also been fixed.

View solution in original post

Message 9 of 9

All Replies
McRob1
Luminary

A little more information:

The services available and the Internet available green check marks to show up sometimes.  But the on/off button always switches back to off by itself.

The readycloud desktop application does see the readynas because it shows it as offline.

Under Cloud if I click on the blue text ReadyCloud it takes me to the Netgear signin page.  I can sign in and the nas shows up as off line.

If I go to discover and then select manage it does take me to the admin page of the local NAS.

Message 2 of 9
McRob1
Luminary

Looking thru the logs I found this entry over and over again.

It appears that the NAS is not working correctly.

cloud_get_owner.c:126 rnobj_getUserCollection() *userid=-1 username=***********@comcast.net error=`Undefined error from rnobj`

I wish that someone would respond to my questions so I could try something to get this working.

Message 3 of 9
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Can you send me your logs (see the Sending Logs link in my sig)?

Message 4 of 9
McRob1
Luminary

Log files sent as requested.

Thanks

Message 5 of 9
Sandshark
Sensei

@McRob1 wrote:

I am not sure if my readycloud account is messed up becasue I upgraded the firmware on this unit from 4.1.30 to 6.6.1 or it's something else.

If that is your only NAS, then you did not have a ReadyCloud account, you had a ReadyNAS Remote one -- they are not the same.  OS4.x does not support ReadyCloud and 6.6.x does not support ReadyNAS Remote.

Message 6 of 9
McRob1
Luminary

I have two other NAS's that I am running readycloud on.  They work fine.

The interesting thing is readycloud desktop reconizes the readynas pro, it shows offline.

I also have a old Readynas NV that I use readynas remote with.  OS 4.1.15.

Message 7 of 9
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

I've identified the problem. I've sent you a PM.

Message 8 of 9
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

This has now been fixed. The correct serial number is now programmed in and an issue with the ReadyCLOUD admin user's group membership has also been fixed.

Message 9 of 9
Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements