Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyCloud App

dagmarian
Guide

ReadyCloud App

Since upgrading my Mac OS to High Sierra the Backup of a key Mac folder via my ReadyCloud Desktop App has stopped working.  I've also upgraded to the latest App and noticed that the foldername given on the NAS for the back-up has changed.  Now I can's seem to connect to that folder seemlessly from my Mac and when looking at it from either ReadyCloud.com or my iOS ReadyCloud app the folder is empty.

Any thoughts / advice?  Does this have anything to do with the new Apple File System I read was introduced with High Sierra?    

Model: ReadyNAS-OS6|,RN10200|ReadyNAS 100 Series 2-Bay (Diskless)
Message 1 of 3
YeZ
NETGEAR Expert
NETGEAR Expert

Re: ReadyCloud App

Thank you for the feedback, we'll check that internally and get back to you. 

Message 2 of 3
dagmarian
Guide

Re: ReadyCloud App

Thanks.  Having deleted earlier backup files via the readycloud website and started afresh, it looked for a while like things would work; and indeed I appear to have an almost complete backup of the required folder.  However, on two separate attempts one or two files at the top level in the folder haven't been backed up (when I alter them they become so) and the attached image shows how the desktop app looks for a prolonged period of time.  So far it has not managed to indicate that indexing is anything other than 0%.  It's the lack of confidence about what is going on that's so frustrating. 

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements