× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Release 4.1.9 seem slower or funky?

techman05
Guide

Release 4.1.9 seem slower or funky?

I update this evening to the release version through the remote update and was first greeted by a screen(form) with no buttons, at least refreshing fixed that. Now second I find there's not a scroll bar in the discovery services tab and looks incomplete.

I'll let you know if I notice more but the beta seemed smoother since I didn't notice these problems.

Thanks for any further details
Message 1 of 7
BikeHelmet
Aspirant

Re: Release 4.1.9 seem slower or funky?

Clear cache or try a different web browser. If the weirdness is still there... post a screenshot. Being able to see the problem is worth more to developers/programmers than a text description.
Message 2 of 7
techman05
Guide

Here's a pic of the discovery service error I think may be occurring but I'm surprised there aren't more reports on this matter. Maybe not as many people running the beta if that comes into play? It looks like there should be more loading in this tab but these are the only 2 options that show up in release 4.1.9.

Message 3 of 7
StephenB
Guru

I think those are the only two discovery protocols. What do you think is missing?
Message 4 of 7
techman05
Guide

I kept thinking readynas remote was in there even though I can see its under a different tab 😐 . I was also thinking there was a cifis setting in there but can't remember what it is :oops: . It just look improper the way its on the screen. I'll let you know further if I find myself directed there and don't see something I'm expected to.

I do know the update was causing the front of front-page to be blank [re updating now so I can get a pic]

edit....

sigh 3 local updates and things on first load may have cleaned themselves up (same file)
I"ll update if I figure out whats missing.
Message 5 of 7
BikeHelmet
Aspirant

To put your mind at ease - that page looks the same as on 4.1.7
Message 6 of 7
StephenB
Guru

techman05 wrote:
...I was also thinking there was a cifs setting in there but can't remember what it is
click on the other tabs at the top (standard file protocols, streaming protocols, and installed add-ons). Everything is there on my system, and organized the same way as 4.1.8.
Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements