Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Cannot see ReadyNAS on ReadyCloud

Jean_Marie
Follower

Cannot see ReadyNAS on ReadyCloud

Dear JennC,

Thank you for all your help, I am using ReadyNAS 314,

I am getting the same Issue but as you recommended, I checked and find that my ReadyNAS is connected as you can see on the picture. But nothing is working. I even create new ReadyCloud account and send invitation but all are not working!

Can anyone help Please help?

Screen Shot 2016-05-17 at 1.22.17 PM.png

Message 1 of 3
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Readycloud Confirm Invitation

Hi Jean_Marie,

Welcome to the community!

I've moved your post to a new topic Cannot see ReadyNAS on ReadyCloud. This is so we can start over and give you chance to explain and give more information of the issue such as the ReadyCloud account/s you used and the one that was entered in the admin page when enabling ReadyCloud.

To verify your issue, you are not able to receive any invite from ReadyCloud to confirm the invite? The email address' account is the one entered in the admin page? Did you already try logging in to readycloud.netgear.com?

Regards,

Message 2 of 3
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Cannot see ReadyNAS on ReadyCloud

Hi Jean_Marie,

Welcome to the community!

I've moved your post to a new topic Cannot see ReadyNAS on ReadyCloud. This is so we can start over and give you chance to explain and give more information of the issue such as the ReadyCloud account/s you used and the one that was entered in the admin page when enabling ReadyCloud.

To verify your issue, you are not able to receive any invite from ReadyCloud to confirm the invite? The email address' account is the one entered in the admin page? Did you already try logging in to readycloud.netgear.com?

Regards,

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements