Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Multiple ReadyNAS devices in one Readycloud account

tomas_v
Aspirant

Multiple ReadyNAS devices in one Readycloud account

Hi,

most likely easy question, but after searching didnt find an answer here.
I already have RN212, but need to expand and want to add another NAS, since I am happy with ReadyCloud I would liket to have new NAS on the same account.
Will it work that way? It is possible to add another NAS (OS6 ofcourse) to the same ReadyCLOUD account and it will be accessible as well as in Admin page?
It is the only reason I am looking for Netgear NAS, they are very difficult to find for a good price. And if it is not possible I might just get another brand 🙂

Thanks

Model: RN212|2 BAY Desktop ReadyNAS Storage
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Multiple ReadyNAS devices in one Readycloud account

Hi tomas_v,

Yes, that will work. You can add multiple ReadyNAS OS6 units to one ReadyCLOUD account and manage them.

Regards,

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi tomas_v,

Yes, that will work. You can add multiple ReadyNAS OS6 units to one ReadyCLOUD account and manage them.

Regards,

Message 2 of 3
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi tomas_v,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as a solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The NETGEAR community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements