Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Readynas Replicate

55north
Initiate

Readynas Replicate

After migrating my ReadyCloud account to a MyNETGEAR.com account i can't log in to the Readynas replicate page. My ReadyCloud works ok after migrating but when i try to log in to my replicate setting nothing happens. Why? What am I doing wrog? The backups work ok as I get emails confirming that.

Regards

Jan

Model: RN00RPL3 Replicate for Home|
Message 1 of 8

Accepted Solutions
BrianL2
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Readynas Replicate

Hi 55north, MugiMuc, ReneC,

You need to use your old account (the one that you use to login before) which isn't the migrated ReadyCLOUD / My NETGEAR account.

Kind regards,

BrianL
NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 8

All Replies
Retired_Member
Not applicable

I have just tried it on my NAS to make sure. It works for me.

ReadyCLOUD is joined to my my.netgear.com account. Logging in to ReadyCLOUD works ok with this account.

Replicate is joined to my Replicate account (which is still not the same). Logging in to Replicate works ok with this account.

Message 2 of 8
MugiMuc
Aspirant

Betreff: Readynas Replicate

The same here! I can't log into my Remplicate or Remote account. This is a real problem. Is there any solution. I urgently need access to my Replicate account

Thomas

Model: RN31200|ReadyNAS 300 Series 2- Bay
Message 3 of 8
ReneC
Aspirant

Same problem here with Replicate!

I also have the problem that my local NAS shows offline in ReadyCLOUD (while I am able to access with windows explorer) and I can't see my remote NAS at all.

Message 4 of 8
BrianL2
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi 55north, MugiMuc, ReneC,

You need to use your old account (the one that you use to login before) which isn't the migrated ReadyCLOUD / My NETGEAR account.

Kind regards,

BrianL
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 5 of 8
kohdee
NETGEAR Expert

If your ReadyNAS Remote ID (which is used to login to ReadyNAS Remote and Replicate) was used to login to a ReadyCLOUD account, and then you upgraded it to a NETGEAR account, try your NETGEAR account password with your Remote ID to login to Replicate. 

Message 6 of 8
MugiMuc
Aspirant

SOLUTION:

Thank you, this did the trick.

Important: As "Remote ID" use the old ID (not the ReadyCloud email address) you always used to login to replicate. For the password use the READYCLOUD password. The same password you used for the migration with READYCLOUD.

Thomas

Model: RN31200|ReadyNAS 300 Series 2- Bay
Message 7 of 8
55north
Initiate

Thank you all for helping me !!!

Message 8 of 8
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 6 in conversation