× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Cannot install Apps on 6.8.0

SisyphusBond
Aspirant

Re: Cannot install Apps on 6.8.0

Do we have any idea when the next update will be released? I think I may be having this issue, and it's very frustrating. I tried to update Plex to the latest version, and now I don't have it at all.

Though it might be something else. It seemed like it had installed, and I started up the app and was using it for a few minutes. Then I got a message saying that the install had failed, and it stopped responding to anything. I closed it down and then couldn't access it anymore after that.

Message 26 of 28
Brannor
Guide

This appears to have killed my apps too... can't even get a list of apps now.

My Surveillance stopped working when a <30% alert failed to get sent (had turned on strict Google authentication) and then a manual update to the latest version fails...

So my CCTV system is dead in the water while we wait for 6.8.1...  Smiley Frustrated

Oh, and after the failed manual install (email alert now working) the NAS stops accepting any connections...requires a shutdown/start up again... before randomly deciding it's not going to respond anymore...

Might be time to buy a real NVR and accept my losses...year after year I have firmware/surveillance software issues...

Message 27 of 28
Brannor
Guide

Has the 6.8.1 beta fixed this yet?  Wish I could go back to a previous Firmware prior to 6.8.0 otherwise...

-G

Message 28 of 28
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 27 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 9 in conversation
Announcements