× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RN102 Dropbox authorization won't redirect

mfriedm1987
Tutor

RN102 Dropbox authorization won't redirect

Hi, I just upgraded my RN102 firmware to 6.5 and went to authorize Dropbox.

I toggle the switch to "On" and a new window pops up that says "Authorization... please wait" but that window just stays there and never goes away. 

I've tried this on a number of different browsers and no luck. Any advice on how I can get this working properly?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
BrianL2
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: RN102 Dropbox authorization won't redirect

Hi mfriedm1987,

Welcome to the community!

Can you confirm if other internet enabled services of your ReadyNAS works? Like Alerts (e-mail), online FW updates, Available Apps, ReadyCLOUD and etc. It is likely that your system is not connected to the internet properly. Adding Google Public DNS (8.8.8.8) and your router gateway address, would help.

Kind regards,

BrianL
NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
BrianL2
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi mfriedm1987,

Can you confirm if other internet enabled services of your ReadyNAS works? Like Alerts (e-mail), online FW updates, Available Apps, ReadyCLOUD and etc. It is likely that your system is not connected to the internet properly. Adding Google Public DNS (8.8.8.8) and your router gateway address, would help.

Kind regards,

BrianL
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 4
HIveNet
Aspirant

I'm having this same issue and can confirm internet services are working otherwise, and Google DNSs are the only ones being used for the network connection. Any other ideas? Thank you!

Message 3 of 4
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello HIveNet ,

Thsi is an old and dead thread. Please create a new topic and include complete information of the issue you are experiencing.

Regards,

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements