× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Sync to Amazon Cloud Drive - Could not backup the the Home folder from the users ?

Hman72
Aspirant

Sync to Amazon Cloud Drive - Could not backup the the Home folder from the users ?

Does somebody knows if there is a way to automatically backup all my home folder to my Amazon Cloud Drive ?

Message 1 of 4
FramerV
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Sync to Amazon Cloud Drive - Could not backup the the Home folder from the users ?

Hi Hman72,

Welcome to the community.

Were you able to setup the back-up for at least one user?

The title suggests that it cannot back-up at all while the description somewhat tells me that you can back-up just not all of it.

Regards,

Message 2 of 4
Hman72
Aspirant

Re: Sync to Amazon Cloud Drive - Could not backup the the Home folder from the users ?

Hi FramerV,

First happy new year to everybody 😉 Currently i'm able to setup the backup for all my share (Document, Music, etc...) but there is no option in the setting page to select the "global" HOME folder and there is no option to select the home folder of the currently logged user.

But i presume that i must put my request on the "improvement" page if there is no option on the Cloud backup for Amazon.

Thanks for your time,

Regards

Message 3 of 4
StephenB
Guru

@Hman72 wrote:

But i presume that i must put my request on the "improvement" page if there is no option on the Cloud backup for Amazon.

I recommend that. You can enter it as it's own idea, or add it as a comment to one of the existing ideas posted on Amazon Cloud.
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements