× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Browse/Access files on ReadyNAS Replicate

Jamestown
Aspirant

Browse/Access files on ReadyNAS Replicate

I have two ReadyNAS Pros, one of them is a backup running the Replicate add-on. We experienced some data corruption last week on our main NAS and I currently have a ticket open with support to see if they can help get our data back. Unfortunately the last time Replicate ran successfully was May 1st, 2014 which means if I do the restore now we'll be missing 26 days of data so I am waiting to see what support says before I do this restore.

In the meantime, I was wondering if it was possible to have my colleagues browse/access their files on the backup device. Is there a way to open up browsing access in read only mode or something? I haven't been able to figure out how to access the C volume on the backup device to set this up. The name of our backup device is HOMEBACKUP, when I try to browse this folder in Windows (\\homebackup\) its asking me to login and none of the credentials I have tried work (we have this NAS setup using active directory but I have tried logging in with and without our domain name without any luck). Same thing with mapping the network drive..

Any help browsing the replicate files temporarily is greatly appreciated!
Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements