× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Replicate Does Not Display Enclosure Data For Legacy Pro Running OS6

TWilson
Aspirant

Replicate Does Not Display Enclosure Data For Legacy Pro Running OS6

I have three legacy ReadyNAS Pro 6-bay devices.  Two are running Raidator 4.2.27 and the third is running OS 6.

Replicate Does Not Display Enclosure Data For Legacy Pro Running OS6.  The enclosure data is displayed correctly for the devices running 4.2.27.

I understand that OS 6 is not officially supported on these devices.  Just passing this along in case anyone is interested.

Is there a way to fix this?

Replicate Does Not Display Enclosure Data For Legacy Pro Running OS6.JPG

Message 1 of 3
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Replicate Does Not Display Enclosure Data For Legacy Pro Running OS6

Hello TWilson,

Please try using the latest FW 6.4.0, it is the official release.

Let us know if the same problem.

Regards,

Message 2 of 3
TWilson
Aspirant

Re: Replicate Does Not Display Enclosure Data For Legacy Pro Running OS6

I upgraded two ReadyNAS Pro RNDP6xxx-100NAS devices to the Final Offical 6.4.0 and still cannot see the Enclosure data for either.  Following this, I upgraded both to the beta 6.4.1-T21 which did not resolve it.  I tested using IE11, Chrome 46 and Firefox Developer Edition 43.

I am able to view the Enclosure data on my two devices still running RAIDiator 4.2.27.  NOTE: I have 4 ReadyNAS Pro RNDP6xxx-100NAS devices; two with 4.2.27 and two with 6.4.1-T21.

The RAIDiator 4.2.27 devices have Replicate version 1.2.0 build R1
The ReadyNAS OS6 devices have Replicate version 1.3.0 build R2

On another note, I've also found that I cannot browse any of the devices in Replicate using IE11 unless I add the 'readynas.com' site to the IE Compatibility view settings.   I have no problems browsing the devices using Chrome or Firefox though or IE after having added the site to the compatibility view settings. 

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements