× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Unable to connet to ReadyNAS Remote

mushtec
Aspirant

Unable to connet to ReadyNAS Remote

I'm unable to connect to my ReadyNAS Pro 4 on my new HP ProBook 4540s (Windows 7 SP1 64-bit).
When I start ReadyNAS Remote it give me the following prompt: Probably you have an issue with "Leaf network adapter, you might resolve this issue by trying "Enable/Disable" "Leaf Networks Adapter" or reinstall application.
I know Ready NAS Remote is setup correctly cause I have setup other users on different versions of Windows.
I have enabled/disabled the Leaf Network Adapter & reinstalled the application but still get the same prompt.
The ReadyNAS Pro 4 & ReadyNAS Remote are the latest versions.
Thanks
Message 1 of 9
de_niro
Guide

Re: Unable to connet to ReadyNAS Remote

Hi Please check Remote troubleshooting document as following link:
http://www.readynas.com/download/remote ... _guide.pdf

You might need to reinstall Leaf networks adapter manually.
Message 2 of 9
Mike123456
Tutor

Hello,

You can also try removing the add-on and re-applying the add-on.
Message 3 of 9
mushtec
Aspirant

I need to install the Leaf Network Adapter manually but can't find a working link that has a Windows 7 64-bit driver, can someone please help.
Message 4 of 9
mushtec
Aspirant

I have not been able to resolve this issue on the HP ProBook 4540s.
Can anyone recommend another way to connect remotely to the ReadyNas so the mapped drive will work in Explorer.
Message 5 of 9
aplatac
Aspirant

Add me to the list of people getting this error message about the Leaf Network adapter on Windows 7 64-bit. What's amazing is that numerous calls and time with Netgear support can't resolve the problem either. The links on Netgear's site to the Leaf Network Adapter manual install return 404 errors. I cannot find an updated driver anywhere. Lack of remote access makes this device nothing more than an external hard drive.
Message 6 of 9
bzjens
Aspirant

Put me up on this list too.
Have the same error - tried on 2 different laptops
(Asus with win8 and Lenovo with Win7)
Same issue on both laptops. This has got to be a problem NetGear is adressing somewhere?
Message 7 of 9
nixos
Aspirant

Same error for me. Tryed on 2 different notebooks (dell win7 64bit , lenovo win7 64bit - diffent configurations) And NAS RN102 V.6.1.2

Any help out there?! thx!
Message 8 of 9
sethcshort
Aspirant

I had this same error. Turns out something was corrupt in my user settings on Netgear's server. I was able to get them to address it by PMing Cap1 and explaining the situation, who forwarded it to the Netgear techs.
Message 9 of 9
Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 7 in conversation
Announcements