× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Frustrated, because unbale to get in touch with Netgear besides this Netgear community

putzdan
Star

Frustrated, because unbale to get in touch with Netgear besides this Netgear community

Hey guys,

did ever someone try to get in touch with Netgear when the question is NOT related to a device, but to a service, or even better to Netgear itself?

I had fulfilled a form requested by Netgear and at the very end, a system error appears requiring me to get in touche with the well-knoewn "system administrator".

Is there really no way to get EASILY and straight forward to a Netgear support without having to share hypothetical serial number, device model, etc.

.. as we also have to do in this forum !!??? I was oblige to chosse a Model before being able to add a discussion. I would be so curious to know who implement this kind of process which impacts the end customer directly.

However, if some is able to give a usefull advice or tell me what I've missed after having spend time to follow all this "Support" links, it would be helpfull for other Netgear Website users....maybe....I am the only one who tried to give a feedback to Netgear about their own messages?

Please find attached the generated error message from Netgear.

Have all a good day,

Daniel

P.S. Please don't ask me how I went to the error message, it is not the topic of this discussion, I just want to know how to proceed to share the error with the "system administrator", thank you

The form links at the was:  An Unexpected Error has occurred. - NETGEAR Communities 

Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Frustrated, because unbale to get in touch with Netgear besides this Netgear community

Try a different browser. 

Be sure to clear out all browser caches, exit and re-open the browser. 

You can contact a forum moderator as well for additional help:

@DarrenM 

Message 2 of 4
putzdan
Star

Re: Frustrated, because unbale to get in touch with Netgear besides this Netgear community

Hi,

thank you for your swift reply.

Ok, I will do it, but I think you could understand my angriness, spending time to fill a form and at the end it is rejected with his kind of message. When you go back, there is nothing saved and the user should start from beginning again !? 

However, I would have to spend time again to find the way how to get in touch with the moedrator.

I must confess... I have no more time to spend for this case. I just wanted to share my user experience and maybe it could help Netgear and other users to simplify some feedback.

Thank you for your reply and held.

Ticket can be closed.

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

👍

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7