× Our systems will undergo a planned maintenance on Sunday, May 19, 2024, between 12:00 AM and 02:00 AM Pacific Time. During the maintenance window, you will not be able to log in to your MyNETGEAR account (including apps), renew a subscription, or register a product. However, you will still be able to use guest checkout to purchase a new product or subscription service. Updates will be posted to Status.NETGEAR.com. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nighthawk R7000 as a Repeater with TP-Link AX-50

vikram404
Follower

Nighthawk R7000 as a Repeater with TP-Link AX-50

I recently purchased the TP-Link AX50 WiFi 6 Router which I have setup as a Primary Router. I would now like to use my existing Nighthawk R7000 as a Repeater.

I followed the instructions provided here: How do I enable the extender mode feature on my Nighthawk router? | Answer | NETGEAR Support but the instructions seem confusing to me and it did not work. Can someone guide me please.

For setting up the Nighthawk as the Repeater is there any configuration to be made on the Primary Router as well? 

Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7