× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

PC is Unable to Connect to the R6300's WiFi Network

NeDaSolo
Aspirant

PC is Unable to Connect to the R6300's WiFi Network

My PC is unable to connect to the R6300 WiFi router via the IP address, and the network is longer listed on any of my mobile devices' WiFi lists. I have already restarted (powered down) the R6300 router a couple of times, and disconnected/reconnected the ethernet cable between the router and the Xfinity modem. I also restarted the Xifnity modem to rule out a sync issue between the modem and router, but none of the troubleshooting steps taken thus far have resolved the issue. The Xifinity modem is currently connected to the internet, and the R6300 router was working fine prior to this afternoon. Can anyone advise as to what may be the cause of the problem and how to resolve it?

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
NeDaSolo
Aspirant

Re: PC is Unable to Connect to the R6300's WiFi Network

Thankfully, I discovered that I must have pressed the WiFi off/on button and was unaware of it. Since then, I turned the WiFi back on and all is fine now. No need to factory reset this time. Thanks anyway for your response.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
Retired_Member
Not applicable

try a factory reset.... push reset util power led flashes

Message 2 of 3
NeDaSolo
Aspirant

Thankfully, I discovered that I must have pressed the WiFi off/on button and was unaware of it. Since then, I turned the WiFi back on and all is fine now. No need to factory reset this time. Thanks anyway for your response.
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7