× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

R6120 drops connections on both wifi bands

Aleksander
Aspirant

R6120 drops connections on both wifi bands

Hello

I recently got a new Wi-Fi router and it seems it keeps dropping Wi-Fi connections. Unable to reach even the ruter itself via WiFi. Disconnecting and connecting power helps but only for few hours. Firmware version V1.0.0.46

Guest Network not enabled

Both Wifi bands enabled with separate SSIDs

WPA2-PSK [AES] on both of bands

Channel selection Automatic

Any idea about possible fix or root cause?

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Aleksander
Aspirant

Re: R6120 drops connections on both wifi bands

Thank You so much for Your quick and elaborate response. I realy appreciate that. The cpmpetency of Netgear in supporting their products is outstanding and thanks to You I was able to resolve the issue in no time. I will gladly recomment Netgear to my friends whenever asked for advice on network gear. It was a real pleasure visiting this forum. Once again Thank You s much. You are a definition of how customer support and community support should look like.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
Aleksander
Aspirant

No reply? I am realy searching for some solutions.

Message 2 of 3
Aleksander
Aspirant

Thank You so much for Your quick and elaborate response. I realy appreciate that. The cpmpetency of Netgear in supporting their products is outstanding and thanks to You I was able to resolve the issue in no time. I will gladly recomment Netgear to my friends whenever asked for advice on network gear. It was a real pleasure visiting this forum. Once again Thank You s much. You are a definition of how customer support and community support should look like.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7