× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNAS Ultra 2

Zubi
Aspirant

ReadyNAS Ultra 2

hallo zusammen

Ich habe das NAS schon lange nicht mehr dran gehabt. Ich habe jetzt das Nas wieder angelassen im Netzwerk. Ich habe erst kürzlich auf Mac OS Big Sur Ver. 11.6. gewechselt, Ich wollte eigentlich via Netgear Raidar (Firmware 4.2.31) auf die Daten zugreifen, jedoch wenn ich im Raidar die Administrator Seite aufrufe, dann erscheint eigentlich nichts im ReadyNAS Frontview. Was muss ich da unternehmen, dass mir dies im Frontview angezeigt wird ?

Lieben Gruss

René

Model: RNDU2000|ReadyNAS Ultra 2 Chassis only
Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: ReadyNAS Ultra 2

Englisch Bitte

Please visit and post about this over in the ReadyNAS forum:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/New-ReadyNAS-Users-General/bd-p/readynas-general

Thank you

Message 2 of 4
Zubi
Aspirant

Betreff: ReadyNAS Ultra 2

Hello, everyone

I haven't had the NAS on it in a long time. I have now started the wet again on the network. I recently installed Big Sur on Mac OS. 11.6. changed, I actually wanted to access the data via Netgear Raidar (Firmware 4.2.31), but when I go to the administrator page in the Raidar, then nothing actually appears in the ReadyNAS front view. What do I have to do to see this in Frontview?
Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Betreff: ReadyNAS Ultra 2

Try a different browser? 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements