× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

WNDR3400V1 CAN FIND FIRMWARE FILES

Jbw
Aspirant
Aspirant

WNDR3400V1 CAN FIND FIRMWARE FILES

WNDR3400V1 I have tried to upgrade the firmware on my N600 through the web interface, download zip and the files don't seem to be avalible. 404 file not found, and download doesn't start. Had to reset to get router to connect WiFi help John
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
TheEther
Guru

Re: WNDR3400V1 CAN FIND FIRMWARE FILES

You can download firmware directly from downloadcenter.netgear.com, although it appears to be down at the moment.  The site is out of disk space.  Smiley Embarassed

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4

All Replies
Jbw
Aspirant
Aspirant

I don't know where I found the v1 reference but when I was sigh around on the login net I found a reference to v3 tried again still not working thanks John
Message 2 of 4
TheEther
Guru

You can download firmware directly from downloadcenter.netgear.com, although it appears to be down at the moment.  The site is out of disk space.  Smiley Embarassed

Message 3 of 4
Jbw
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks TheEster. I finally found a way to contact customer support they helped me do a hard reset of the router. All my devices win10 Chromebook LGG4 all work except my Nexus6P .
I will try the link again John
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7