× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

how do i recover data after stora formated it?

Egspriinn
Novice

Re: how do i recover data after stora formated it?

No matter what reason you lost data ,you capable recover data with Coolmuster
Message 26 of 39
Nancy11
Novice

The first thing people need to do is stop or add new data to Galaxy in order to avoid the overwriting. Then, with the assistant of data recovery tool, they can perform data recovery from device.
Message 27 of 39
Nancy11
Novice

Nancy11 wrote:
The first thing people need to do is stop or add new data to Galaxy in order to avoid the overwriting. Then, with the assistant of data recovery tool, they can perform data recovery from device.

How to recover the data after stora formated ?
Message 28 of 39
Erikkl
Aspirant

shamrock wrote:
after several resets stora formated my hdd and i need to know how i can recover my data now?:mad:

See here how to recover data from hdd
Message 29 of 39
Matt-R
Aspirant

Hi all.

Today I did the same mistake. Accidentally I formatted both my hard drives and now I can not find anythin there. 

Is it possible to recover them? 

/Matt

Message 30 of 39
nhann
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Matt-R,

It's possible to recover some data, if you have not used the hard drive since the format.

Please see the other user posts within this thread for possible solutions.
Please also see:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Stora-Legacy/How-to-recover-deleted-folder/td-p/438283

You can also search for other recovery software on the web. Please note that the computer that is performing the recovery would need to be able to read the XFS file system used by stora.

Message 31 of 39
Jackrouslly
Aspirant

When you deleted the data from your computer or Android phone, you should first stop using your computer or Android device, in case the data was covered by new data, then try some free Data recovery program to scan your lost data from computer or Android phone. Maybe you can find part of your lost data.
Message 32 of 39
Jackrouslly
Aspirant

I personally used Mobiledic Andorid data recovery program to recover my lost data from Android sd memory card, it can scan some of deleted photos from my Android SD card, but it's not free.

http://www.mobiledic.com/android-topic/recover-android-photos.html

I also treid many other program but not works! 

Message 33 of 39
lucillie
Aspirant

What the best recovery tool available in 2016? The ones mentionded above seems not work properly.

Message 34 of 39
lucillie
Aspirant

It's hard to recover formated data on any media storage but it's possible to that. i have even recovered the lost data with PhotoRec, a free and powerful data recovery app. but it does not work on certain disks. Then I used Android Recovery for a couple of tries and found out it's an ideal to recover files on formated SD card.

Message 35 of 39
Kolpoiu
Aspirant

@lucillie wrote:

It's hard to recover formated data on any media storage but it's possible to that. i have even recovered the lost data with PhotoRec, a free and powerful data recovery app. but it does not work on certain disks. Then I used Android Recovery for a couple of tries and found out it's an ideal to recover files on formated SD card.

Thanks.

Message 36 of 39
Erikkl
Aspirant

@lucillie wrote:

Does the tool really work for android recovery?

Message 37 of 39
Tanksder
Aspirant

Android Files Recovery is the effective tool can be used to recover lost data from Android phone , there are 2 common ways to recover data back ,

Way 1 : by scanning SD card to recover deleted data from Android phone ,

Way 2: Recover lost data from Android memory card , 
As for me , i would like to choose the way 2 , because my most of the phone data has been stored on Android memory card ,

Message 38 of 39
Cakunaka
Aspirant

Though not all of the lost data are retrieved, recovery programs did help me get back some of them. Luckily, the recovered ones are exactly the important files that I need. It is possible to recover Android data after storage formatted.

Message 39 of 39
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7