× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

A real strange streaming problem (PS3 & Duo)

plingis30000
Aspirant

A real strange streaming problem (PS3 & Duo)

Hi!
I have a very strange problem regarding streaming. I have .m2ts files on a Readynas Duo and I stream them to a PS3 - wireless. When I look to the two I get different results:

When looking to a file/video from 2008 - the file/video does not pause when I look to them
When looking to a file/video from 2011 - the file/video does pause when O look to them.

The files from 2008 are recorded int the same configration as the files from 2011.

I have uppgraded the wireless routers firmware and had upgraded the frimware in the Duo. Can anyone hint me were to start searching to get rid of the annoying pauses?

Best,
Magnus
Message 1 of 2
plingis30000
Aspirant

Re: A real strange streaming problem (PS3 & Duo)

This was solved by setting the PS3 in "wired mode" instead of wireless -under network configuration - works fine now...

Best,
Magnus

plingis30000 wrote:
Hi!
I have a very strange problem regarding streaming. I have .m2ts files on a Readynas Duo and I stream them to a PS3 - wireless. When I look to the two I get different results:

When looking to a file/video from 2008 - the file/video does not pause when I look to them
When looking to a file/video from 2011 - the file/video does pause when O look to them.

The files from 2008 are recorded int the same configration as the files from 2011.

I have uppgraded the wireless routers firmware and had upgraded the frimware in the Duo. Can anyone hint me were to start searching to get rid of the annoying pauses?

Best,
Magnus
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements