× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Delete files

martin9911
Aspirant

Delete files

I have a ReadyNAS 314 and when I delete files the amount of free space on the discs doesn´t increase. Still the same value after deleting large amount of data. Is there a "trash can" to empty?
Message 1 of 6
chirpa
Luminary

Re: Delete files

Message 2 of 6
StephenB
Guru

martin991 wrote:
I have a ReadyNAS 314 and when I delete files the amount of free space on the discs doesn´t increase. Still the same value after deleting large amount of data. Is there a "trash can" to empty?
Delete the snapshots from the web ui. You browse into the share, and select recover. Then select the snapshots and delete. Your browser might let you select all the snaps and delete in one shot, or you might need to do one at a time.
Message 3 of 6
martin9911
Aspirant

StephenB wrote:
martin991 wrote:
Delete the snapshots from the web ui. You browse into the share, and select recover. Then select the snapshots and delete. Your browser might let you select all the snaps and delete in one shot, or you might need to do one at a time.

Problem solved! Thanks! 😄
Message 4 of 6
martin9911
Aspirant

My volumes are filling up with data and I regularly manually deletes snapshots to free data. But since some months ago I´m not able to do so. I get an error when i try.

Error in delete snapshot
Code: 28004020002

Anyone have a clue what to do?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u1nfj9l9mq4te ... 2.png?dl=0
Message 5 of 6
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

martin991, I have sent you a PM.
Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats