× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Duo V2 - Password recovery #19578742

biker972
Aspirant

Duo V2 - Password recovery #19578742

Hi, I also have a problem with password recovery, I have a model Product: ReadyNASRND2000v2 so it's definitely readynas duo v2...I tried two times OS install, but without success, everything worked fine till this evening, when I tried to change admin pass...after that, I lost RAIDiator (I always have device is offline, user/pass (default) wasn't work for me, so I suppose that I'm stuck...maybe is something wrong with this device 😞
in raidar it looks like this:

Message 1 of 3
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Duo V2 - Password recovery

Seeing you actually have a Duo v2 you should've used a different thread. Duo v1 and Duo v2 are quite different. So I've split your post into a new topic.

I suggest you open a support case and post your case number.
Message 2 of 3
biker972
Aspirant

Re: Duo V2 - Password recovery

This is my case number: 19578742

Hi to all, just to inform you that my problem is solved 🙂
Now I think that I know what can be a problem for this situation...at the same time, I started readynas photos II (I thought that import mean only mapping folders with pics on my nas, not the real import) and changed admin password, and suddenly everything went wrong....but when import was finished (~8000 pics), my nas is live again 🙂
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements