× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Error when trying to delete snapshot

mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Error when trying to delete snapshot

Kyle_T as well as removing the snapshots I have expanded your volume capacity to what it should be.
Message 26 of 33
bburbank1
Aspirant

Having the same problem. Error code 28004020002 after upgrade to 6.2.4 on RN102.
Array is filling up and deleting files to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks.
Message 27 of 33
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Sent you a PM bburbank.
Message 28 of 33
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

bburbank's system had the issue where the old snapshots were not upgraded. I have fixed the problem.
Message 29 of 33
markgsx
Aspirant

Good Day all,

Wondering if someone could help me get some snapshots deleted. When I attempt to delete the snapshots I get an error message of "28004020002 Error in Delete Snapshot"

I have tried toggling the snapshot access on and off as well as defragging & scrubbing and nothing seems to work (as some other posts have recommended).

Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated?

Thanks
Message 30 of 33
MarcoT
Aspirant

Rif.: Error when trying to delete snapshot

Hi, I'm experiencing the same error here: when I try to delete snapshot I get the "error in delete snapshot 28004020002" message. I 've just installed firmware 6.2.4.

Also, trying to disable snapshots for a specific share, or trying to enable "allow snapshot access" I get "set protocol collection failed 1002030827" error clicking on OK or on APPLY.

I see that MDGM says that martin991's system has been fixed, but I can't see how....

thank you for any help

Marco

Message 31 of 33
rjolet
Aspirant

Rif.: Error when trying to delete snapshot

I am experiencing the same error as well when trying to delete snapshots after upgrading the firmware.  (Snapshot failed.  28004020002) Could someone please help?

thanks

Message 32 of 33
The-Duke
Aspirant

Hi!  I'm new here.  I have a ReadyNAS 314.  I was running low on disk space and so I deleted a large folder.  Free space size remain the same.  The folder is gone, but free space hasn't changed.  I read a few suggestions about deleting the snapspots. I have the same issue when trying to delete the snapshots.  Error: 28004020002 Error in delete snapshot.  The unit came with FW6.0.4.  A few months after that I upgraded to 6.2.4.  Snapshots had been enabled since day one.  I tried disabling snapshots, reboot, but still received the same error.  Please help.  Thanks in advance! 

Message 33 of 33
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
Announcements