× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Google Drive Sync

trekseller9201
Follower

Google Drive Sync

I'm confused about how to set up syncing of my local Google Drive content with the Netgear ReadyCloud.  I have a ReadyNAS 104, firmware 6.7.4.  I have content stored in my Google Drive folder on the C: drive on my local computer.  When one installs Google Drive on the local computer, there is apparently no way to install Google Drive on a NAS; it insists/defaults to installing on your C: drive (which is a Google problem, I think, and not what I am asking about here.)  As a result, my Google Drive folder is taking up most of the space on my C: drive and complains constantly that it has no space to sync.

I have enabled Google Drive in the ReadyCloud tab on my ReadyNAS.  What I want to do is have Google Drive's local storage location be my ReadyNAS, and have Google Drive continue to sync the contents of my "local" drive to the Google Cloud.  Using the ReadyCloud feature, can I do this?  If so, when setting up Google Drive in ReadyCloud, what do I enter in the "local" field?  What do I enter in the "Cloud storage path"?  What do I enter in the "Sync direction" field?

Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements