× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Keep turning on/off but no longer see DUO on home network

ldyoung71
Aspirant

Keep turning on/off but no longer see DUO on home network

I have had a readynas duo for a couple of years. But it is inconsistent in visibility. I see it sometimes then don't see it on the network, etc. I recently purchased 3 new machines, router, cable modem, etc. I was able to hook everything up and turn it on and it sees the ReadyNas Duo on all machines. 8 hours later and a few reboots later on each machine and none of them can see the Duo. I have unplugged the Duo about 10 times and plugged it back in. I have restarted the router, and still nothing. I can't even ping it. The ethernet lights on the back only stay orange. No green blinking ethernet light, which tells me that it is not on the network. I have used the Raidar software to scan for it and it can't find it. Any clues as to what the problem can be. All I have now is the blue light on the duo and noise. When I first unplug it and plug it back in the blue light will blink a few times then stop.
Message 1 of 4
de_niro
Guide

Re: Keep turning on/off but no longer see DUO on home networ

Can you post system log of your NAS which including NIC's logs?have you tried test NAS's NIC running in 100M full duplex mode?
Message 2 of 4
ldyoung71
Aspirant

I let it stay on all night and now I can see the DUO in Raidar, but there are issues. It has a status of "booting" and has had that status for a good 8 hours. 2. It lists 2 volumes and has a status of green for both. I only have one disk installed??? So it doesn't make any sense to show a green light for Volume 2.
Message 3 of 4
de_niro
Guide

I would like to suggest you contact support center and report this issue,they will help you to check your device
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements