× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

simon_greenaway
Aspirant

Hi

I recently bought a ReadyNas Duo (RN10222D) and so far everything seems to work ok but having lost the admin dashboard password, I completed an OS reboot to reset the username and password to admin and password.

Having completed this, I then went to log into the dashboard. I typed in the IP address and clicked through the certificate error page, typed in the username (admin) and password (password) but rather than take me to the dashboard, it took me to what I can only describe as a holding page which showed the NetGear ReadyNas title, showing it as version 6.1.4 but nothing else, no options to click through to a dashboard, nothing.

Am I missing something really obvious here as I can't see how to get through to the dashboard? Any help would be appreciated.
Message 1 of 5
StephenB
Guru

Re: Log in to admin dashboard issue

You have an RN102, not a duo v2. If you purchased new, you are entitled to support (phone support for 90 days, email support after that. http://support.netgear.com).

After a few seconds, that landing page should change to admin UI (the one shown on page 13 here: http://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/ ... ar2013.pdf)

What browser are you using?
Message 2 of 5
simon_greenaway
Aspirant

Hi

The system was put in before Christmas so I guess the 90 days is up. I think I made a mistake on the model number in my post earlier as the Readycloud discover page suggests it's a ReadyNas Duo v2 with the serial number 3er134ej0168d.

I'm currently using IE v11 but have Chrome on this machine so I'll give that a go as well. Happy to email you a screenshot of the screen I get through to if you think that might help diagnose the issue?

S
Message 3 of 5
simon_greenaway
Aspirant

Just tried to log in using Chrome and it worked perfectly, not sure what the issue is with IE but I'll stick with Chrome for the time being. Thanks Stephen
Message 4 of 5
StephenB
Guru

You might want to change your signature, to prevent needless confusion (and possibly incorrect responses) in the future.
Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements