× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear RN 314

sioboop
Aspirant

Netgear RN 314

One: can't find ReadyNAS 314 on the Model list here...

Two: The reason I am here is because I bought this over three years ago and I was able to connect to it maybe ONCE. I beleive there are files on it and I am ready to get rid of it but I need to know how to erase the drive?

I can't get my NG7000 router to connect AT ALL since I had to shut down everything for 17 days in the beginning of August and I am connected using my Google Fiber as a router. The computer I used to set up the RN314 is no longer available. I can see it on the GF router but I can't connect. I get error messages and never even get to a point to enter a user and pwd.

How can I erase the drive?

Model: ReadyNAS-3100|ReadyNAS-3100
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Netgear RN 314

Hi sioboop,

Welcome to the Community!

You can do a factory default on the NAS. This will erase all the data and reset the settings to default. You can check this link on how to access the boot menu and select the factory default option.

Regards,

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi sioboop,

Welcome to the Community!

You can do a factory default on the NAS. This will erase all the data and reset the settings to default. You can check this link on how to access the boot menu and select the factory default option.

Regards,

Message 2 of 3
sioboop
Aspirant

Thanks! That looks like exactly what I need.

Siobhan

Model: ReadyNAS-3100|ReadyNAS-3100
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements