× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

No longer able to access ReadyNAS Duo over network

haphaz
Aspirant

No longer able to access ReadyNAS Duo over network

Please help! (case 18436362) I can no longer connect to my ReadyNAS Duo (v1) over the network, only via direct connection with my MacBook Pro OS X (10.7.3). I haven't made any changes to my network configuration, one day the volumes stopped showing up. When I log into my router (FIOS), it shows that the ReadyNAS is connected to network and active but I can't log into Frontview using the ip address and it doesn't show up on Raidar (v4.3.4). I've tried re-installing the firmware but that did not help. I'm currently running the latest available version of radiator, 4.1.8.

I've downloaded and scanned the log files and nothing jumped out at me but I'm not sure what I should be looking for.

While I can still use the drive by directly connecting to it, it's not really a NAS if I can't get to it over my network. :cry:
Message 1 of 4
StephenB
Guru

Re: No longer able to access ReadyNAS Duo over network

Is it possible that the IP address changed?
Message 2 of 4
haphaz
Aspirant

No, I can see the ip address to use when I log into my router. Even if that were the case, raidar should be able to find it.
Message 3 of 4
StephenB
Guru

haphaz wrote:
No, I can see the ip address to use when I log into my router. Even if that were the case, raidar should be able to find it.
I agree that Raidar should still find it, though that is perhaps a different issue.

Ok, so you see the IP address on your router, but Raidar doesn't see it, and you can't log in with frontview.

-can you ping the NAS?
-If so, can you access shares through windows explorer?
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements