× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Power Supply Replacement for ReadyNas Pro (RNDP600E-100NAS)

Pete89
Aspirant

Power Supply Replacement for ReadyNas Pro (RNDP600E-100NAS)

Hello,

I bought this unit in September 0f 2009 and is has served me well. I always thought if one thing will die on this box, it will be the power supply. It looks like I am right because it is dead as a doornail. No lights, no nothing.

I would like to replace the power supply and get this thing up long enough to get all my data off. Then I will have to think about what I want to replace it with. 6 years is kinda of a short life for the money I paid for this , but I digress.

Can anyone help me out with a Part Number for the power supply. I assume Netgear wont sell you one. Afterall they are in the NAS business, not power supply business.

Many thanks,

Pete

Message 1 of 4
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Power Supply Replacement for ReadyNas Pro (RNDP600E-100NAS)

There have been some suggestions on the community. Typically you will require an extender cable as well as the cable from the PSU may not be long enough.

Message 2 of 4
StephenB
Guru

There's a fairly recent thread here: https://community.netgear.com/t5/ReadyNAS-Hardware-Compatibility/ReadyNAS-Pro-Replace-CPU-Fan/td-p/9...

It was for a pro (not a pro pioneer), but I suspect the parts needed are the same.  Note the need for a 24 pin extension, plus you might also want a SATA->molex adapter.

Message 3 of 4
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

The Pro Business Edition and Pro Pioneer Edition have the same hardware.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements