× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

READY NAS 104 HTTP failure after new Up dates

Plasmapaul69
Aspirant

READY NAS 104 HTTP failure after new Up dates

Evening all,

I have own my Ready NAS104 for about 6 months now and had no problems. I mainly use it for extra storage on my PC, but also use it to host a small website for sharing information with my clients.

Since the new acount changes and the firmware changes, I can no longer logon to my website via http. 

http://mydashboard.homeip.net/Dashboard

I keep being asked to enter my login details - which none on the details work? - dont understand as nobody would enter login details on a webpage. never used too.  I have checked for passwords in my router / and DynDNS.com where my domain is routed.

None of these areas contain a login pasword other than my account.  I did how ever have to cange my login when moved to ready cloud - my netgear account as would not accept my original one as part of the new switch over.

If I enter my IP address in my browser 168.192.x.x then the page loads, but not via the web??

any help would be appreciated.

kind regards

Paul
London

Message 1 of 5
StephenB
Guru

Re: READY NAS 104 HTTP failure after new Up dates

You are getting to the right home page (I see something about plasma video solutions) and but the passcode isn't something you have programmed?

Message 2 of 5
Retired_Member
Not applicable

@StephenB

Go to /admin... I hope @Plasmapaul69 has a strong password (that he doesn't remember).

Message 3 of 5
StephenB
Guru

@jak0lantash wrote:

@StephenB

Go to /admin... I hope @Plasmapaul69 has a strong password (that he doesn't remember).

Yes.  The good news is that it isn't "password".

Message 4 of 5
Plasmapaul69
Aspirant

Thanks guys for your prompt reply ... problem resolved ... it turned out to be a proble with dynDNS. deleted my domain name and re created another and problem went away.

anyway .... thanks again..

Paul

London

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements