× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RN102 Continuously blinking power LED

alexth3great97
Aspirant

RN102 Continuously blinking power LED

I have a ReadyNAS 102 which has a 1TB hard drive in it. Yesterday I installed a previously used 320Gb drive in it which has been used on this exact system before with no problem(as it was turned on) but I couldn't access the drive so I left it for about an hour. I tried again and still couldn't so I rebooted the system and I could see the drive and folders through SMB on my Windows PC but it was asking me to type in a username and password which I never had to do before. I could access my music through the iTunes server which was on it without a problem. I tried to access the frontview but it just said device offline so I went to check the NAS itself but the power LED was blinking but neither of the drive LEDs were on. I have tried factory resetting the NAS (using the disk which didn't any files of importance on and removed the other 1TB disk) but it just does the same. How do I fix this and is there also a way of retrieving my data off the drive I removed and saved (it was using JBOD when it worked). Thanks 🙂
Message 1 of 2
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: RN102 Continuously blinking power LED

Contact support. If over 90 days since purchase use the Email tab on the Contact Us page on support.netgear.com
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements