× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RNDP 6000 seems to be short circuiting my UPS

StephenB
Guru

Re: RNDP 6000 seems to be short circuiting my UPS

Using the built in backup jobs will be faster than using drag+drop from a PC.  If you use drag+drop, the data is hauled from the old NAS to the PC, and then hauled again  from the PC to the new NAS.  The backup jobs avoid this double transfer.

Though you are copying everything, I still suggest backup jobs for each share - giving you control over what data you want to move first.

Rsync is a suitable protocol for this, even though you aren't needing incremental backup for this.  You could use NFS or Windows Backup (SMB) protocols if you prefer.   Though I just use rsync.

Message 26 of 79

Okay, rsync it is. I'm looking at the link you sent before, thank you.

Here's something I'm wondering about: the direction is going to be from the old NAS to the new for this. Is it going to be weird later when I want the old NAS to be the backup, going in the opposite direction,so to speak? Thanks very much.

Model: ReadyNAS RNDP6000|ReadyNAS Pro 6 Chassis only
Message 27 of 79

Hey here's another one: can I have both admin pages open at the same time? Chrome will let me tear off a tab. Would it be useful to be looking at both admin pages at the same time or is it a bad idea? Thanks.

Message 28 of 79
StephenB
Guru

@KenTanker0us1 wrote:

Hey here's another one: can I have both admin pages open at the same time?

Yes, of course.  Sometimes it is helpful, especially if you are matching settings on the two NAS.  You do need to be careful not to get confused on which NAS you are changing.

Message 29 of 79

Thanks, Stephen. Here's the latest problem:

The New Backup Job is being set up quite nicely except that it's asking for a Port. This is different from the tute. Is this because I updated the firmware?

(URL: https://kb.netgear.com/29730/How-do-I-back-up-data-from-a-RAIDiator-4-system-to-a-ReadyNAS-OS-6-syst...)

In step 6 of the tute it asks for:

Remote System's IP address

Protocol (remote:Rsync Server

>>(here is where it asks for Port)<<

Login

Password

But in my new backup job it's asking for a Port after the Protocol. I have no idea what to put there. Help!!

(And before I forget again, Happy New Year to you and Sandshark and anybody else that helps.)

Message 30 of 79
StephenB
Guru

Use 873 - that is the standard port for rsync.

Message 31 of 79

Thanks, Stephen, and again, Happy New Year.

I can't seem to connect to the new share through the network. It's asking for a network password. It's not taking my windows logon password. I'm the admin of this entire network. I tried my login for the admin panel in chrome, and that doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks again.

Message 32 of 79
StephenB
Guru

The simplest option is to create a credential in windows credential manager for the NAS.  You'd use a local NAS account (either a user account or admin), and it's password.  You can use either the hostname or the IP address (or set up credentials for both).

Message 33 of 79

Thanks again, Stephen. I honestly don't remember ever having to do this with the old NAS. Is this something new?

I'll look up windows credential manager. When you say local NAS account are you referring to the admin control panel password? That's the only place I've made a password for this. I'm a bit confused.

Thanks for any help.

Model: ReadyNAS RNDP6000v2|ReadyNAS Pro 6 Chassis only
Message 34 of 79
StephenB
Guru

@KenTanker0us1 wrote:

Thanks again, Stephen. I honestly don't remember ever having to do this with the old NAS. Is this something new?

Windows 10 is making "guest" access to the NAS more difficult - this is part of Microsoft's response to the WannaCry ransomware and the security holes it exposed last year.

@KenTanker0us1 wrote:

I'll look up windows credential manager.

It's easy to find, just enter "credential manager" in the windows search bar.  There's an overview here: https://www.digitalcitizen.life/credential-manager-where-windows-stores-passwords-other-login-detail... You want to delete any credentials for the NAS that might be there already, and create a new "windows" credential.

@KenTanker0us1 wrote:

When you say local NAS account are you referring to the admin control panel password? That's the only place I've made a password for this. I'm a bit confused.

Well, there is a way to create user accounts with passwords in both the old NAS and the new one.  It's just a feature you've never used.  As I tried to say earlier, "admin" is a built-in local NAS account (so you can use it and it's password in the credential).

Message 35 of 79

I hate Windows 10. I'm in Win7 Pro.

I tried to use admin as a user and the password I created. That didn't work. I never had to do this with the old NAS that I can remember. I'm the admin of my entire network. Are we talking about a Windows password like I use to log in to my machines? Or is this some other kind of password? I must admit I'm totally confused by this. Are you saying that I should make a new credential with the NAS login info that I use to get to the Admin page in my browser? I had no problem finding the credential manager in Win7 but this is all totally new to me.

Message 36 of 79
StephenB
Guru

@KenTanker0us1 wrote:

Are you saying that I should make a new credential with the NAS login info that I use to get to the Admin page in my browser? 

Yes.  Then Windows File Explorer will use this credential.  FWIW, I've done this in windows 7 also.

You can test it by running CMD and then entering

net use * /delete

net use t: \\nas-ip-address\data /user:admin nas-admin-password

using the real nas ip address and admin password of course.  Be careful on the typing (particularly spaces and slash direction).

The first command terminates any open network sessions; the second attempts to mount the NAS data volume as drive letter T.

You can also do this with your old NAS, just use \\nas-ip-address\c instead of \data.

Note that this won't work if you are using the default passwords (netgear1 for your old NAS, password for the new one).

Message 37 of 79

Thanks, Stephen. Should I wait until the rsync copying is done before I try anything like that?

And also, for my own learning: I don't think I ever had to do this with the old NAS. Can you comment? I'm wondering if I neglected to give you the correct information at any point.

Message 38 of 79
StephenB
Guru

@KenTanker0us1 wrote:

Thanks, Stephen. Should I wait until the rsync copying is done before I try anything like that?

No reason to wait.

@KenTanker0us1 wrote:

And also, for my own learning: I don't think I ever had to do this with the old NAS. Can you comment? I'm wondering if I neglected to give you the correct information at any point.

The old NAS uses only SMBv1, the new NAS is using SMBv2 or SMBv3 (depending on how old your Windows is), so the client access from Windows is going to behave somewhat differently. 

Microsoft is phasing out SMBv1 altogether, but is also tightening up on guest access (which is what you've been using) in newer versions of SMB. So this is a bit of a moving target at the moment (and what happens next depends in part on what new Malware threats are discovered).  I believe 6.9.2 will have some more adjustments in the NAS SMB server, but I suspect that they will be also be moving in the direction of reducing guest access.

Overall, the traditional security model has a "hard shell" on the network boundaries, with an largely unprotected network center.  That is, we depend on firewalls to protect the network, and encryption/authentication are mostly used for over-the-internet connections and wifi link layers. 

That model is breaking down, since it offers inadequate protection when malware/phishing attacks penetrate to the local network.  So everything needs to shift to increased use of secure protocols (with encryption/authentication) within both home and enterprise networks.  Needing credentials/user account management is one consequence.

Message 39 of 79

This is fascinating and the rationale for the greater security inside the 'shell' makes total sense. I just have to figure out how I fit into it, along with my entire little network here.

I have a boatload of questions. Obviously I need to learn a lot here, and quickly. I'll try not too ask too many at once, and I thank you for the help and patience.

re: SMBv3

I am on Win7. My small amount of research tells me SMBv3 is not native to Win7. Does that mean the new NAS is not using it?

re: guest access

When you say I've been using guest access, does that refer to only the new NAS or to the old NAS as well? What about the rest of my network? Do I need to change everything?

In the Accounts tab of the new NAS' Admin Page, the Authentication group has listings for Access Type, Workgroup, Administrator Name, Admin Password. Do these come into play here?

For instance, if I set the Workgroup name to my workgroup, plugged in my name and password, would that allow me to sidestep having to make the credentials, etc? And would that be a bad idea?

re: speed of backup and network pairing

I have 2 network cables plugged into the new NAS, just like I have on the old one. On the old I can set pairing but I don't see where I can to it in the new one. In the (new) network tab, all 4 network plugs are listed. The 2 that I'm plugged in to are listed with different IP addresses.

1. Is this paired? Is it slowing down the backup?

2. If I use your command line test which IP address would I use?

Thank you very much.

Message 40 of 79
StephenB
Guru

@KenTanker0us1 wrote:

re: SMBv3

I am on Win7. My small amount of research tells me SMBv3 is not native to Win7. Does that mean the new NAS is not using it?

Your new NAS is advertising SMBv1,  SMBv2, SMBv2.1, and SMBv3.  Win7 will use SMBv2.1.

@KenTanker0us1 wrote:

re: guest access

When you say I've been using guest access, does that refer to only the new NAS or to the old NAS as well? What about the rest of my network? Do I need to change everything?

If you aren't using NAS account credentials (admin or some other account) when you access the shares, then you are using guest.  That would be true on both NAS.

@KenTanker0us1 wrote:

For instance, if I set the Workgroup name to my workgroup, plugged in my name and password, would that allow me to sidestep having to make the credentials, etc? And would that be a bad idea?

The workgroup should be set to your workgroup name in any event - if it's not, then that could explain your access issues.  Though the "groups" that you see when you enter a new account are linux groups.  These are not the same as a workgroup, so they doesn't need to match anything on the PC.  The idea of the linux group is to enable convenient access to classes of users - for instance, you can set up a share so all members of the marketing group have access to the marketing shares, without having to explicitly set up access for each person in marketing.

Creating accounts on the NAS that match your Windows logons is an alternative to the credential manager, so you can do that instead.  Using NAS accounts would allow you to tailor access per user later on if you wanted to do that.  The only downside is that accessing the full data volume can only be done with the NAS admin account.

Normal behavior with SMB (at least pre-WannaCry) is as follows:

If there are no credentials for the NAS in the credential manager, then Windows will use your windows logon credentials.  

If there is no corresponding account on the NAS, then the NAS will treat that as guest access (though that might change in future releases).  This is where Microsoft is tightening up it's behavior.

If there is a corresponding account on the NAS, then the access will fail if the password doesn't match (even if guest access is enabled).

If the logon is rejected by the NAS, then you are prompted for username/password.  There are some cases where that username/password won't be accepted by windows, even if it is a valid NAS account.  (From my point of view those are bugs in Windows).

@KenTanker0us1 wrote:

re: speed of backup and network pairing

I have 2 network cables plugged into the new NAS, just like I have on the old one. On the old I can set pairing but I don't see where I can to it in the new one. In the (new) network tab, all 4 network plugs are listed. The 2 that I'm plugged in to are listed with different IP addresses.

1. Is this paired? Is it slowing down the backup?

2. If I use your command line test which IP address would I use?

They are not paired, and I suggest disconnecting the second NIC for now and retrying accessing the NAS.  When that works, then try setting up the bond again.  It's possible that the NAS reponse to those commands is being sent on the other IP address, and that will create problems.

The way to set up a bond is to click on the settings wheel next to one of the adapters.  You'll see a "new bond" choice.

NewBond.png

The options are the same as your older NAS.  Which options you can use depend on what switch/router you are using.  If you provide that information, I can go into more details.

Message 41 of 79

Really good info, Stephen. Thank you so much. Still not out of the woods here though, sorry to say.

1. Understood. I'm Win7 Pro, so I'm using SMBv2.1

2. I'm still not clear on the guest access. I'm using admin with my own NAS password to log in to the Admin Page in my browser, so that's not guest, right? If I try and access the shares through my Network, I don't have access whether I type in my browser admin logon or my Windows logon. Neither of these is Guest (it seems to me), so that's confusing

3. I like the idea of creating an account on the NAS as an alternative to the credential manager but I'm not sure how to do it in the Admin Page. In the Accounts tab/Authentication section, I have entered the name of my workgroup but it didn't change the access issue. In that section are 2 choices for Access Type: Local Users and Active Directory. I can't type in my Windows name and password if the type is set to Local Users. If I set it to Active Directory, I can enter that info but I'm not sure what to put in the other fields.

4. Re: pairing: I see how to do the pairing now, thank you. Per your recommendation I disconnected the second NIC but it didn't make any difference; I still don't have access through Windows, only through the browser Admin Page.

My older NAS is paired and using Transmit Load Balancing. Is that best?

5. re:switches: I have 4 NETGEAR ProSafe Gigabit switches: 3 GS108 and 1 GS105. There are other devices throughout the house but these 4 I mentioned are the important, business related ones. Just about everything in the house is NETGEAR except for the router, which is made by EnGenius. If you recommend a better router, I'm interested of course.

I need to have this network/NAS setup perfectly buttoned up, so if you recommend different switches, router, anything at all I'm interested and of course very grateful.

Message 42 of 79
StephenB
Guru

@KenTanker0us1 wrote:

2. I'm still not clear on the guest access. I'm using admin with my own NAS password to log in to the Admin Page in my browser, so that's not guest, right? If I try and access the shares through my Network, I don't have access whether I type in my browser admin logon or my Windows logon. Neither of these is Guest (it seems to me), so that's confusing

I've already tried to explain this.  Right now when you use your windows logon, the NAS offers guest access because there is no corresponding user account on the NAS.  That is failing with the new NAS, and that is part of the issue we are trying to fix.

admin is also failing, and we have no explanation for that.

One more setup question though - can you look at your share setting (network access tab, SMB, Advanced), and check the SMB3 transport encryption setting?  Make sure it is not set to "required".

smb3-encrypt.png

@KenTanker0us1 wrote:

3. I like the idea of creating an account on the NAS as an alternative to the credential manager but I'm not sure how to do it in the Admin Page. In the Accounts tab/Authentication section, I have entered the name of my workgroup but it didn't change the access issue. In that section are 2 choices for Access Type: Local Users and Active Directory. I can't type in my Windows name and password if the type is set to Local Users. If I set it to Active Directory, I can enter that info but I'm not sure what to put in the other fields.

You don't have an Active Directory server on your network, so you need to use "local users"

Are you saying that if you do that, you can't enter your windows username in the Name field, and your windows password in the Password/Re-enter Password fields?  What error do you get when you try to do that?

newuser.png

@KenTanker0us1 wrote:

4. Re: pairing: I see how to do the pairing now, thank you. Per your recommendation I disconnected the second NIC but it didn't make any difference; I still don't have access through Windows, only through the browser Admin Page.

My older NAS is paired and using Transmit Load Balancing. Is that best?

With those switches (which are unmanaged), your only choices are transmit load balancing (TLB) and adaptive load balancing (ALB).  TLB will increase total download speed (across all users) when there are multiple users, but obviously it can't go over one gigabit when there is only one user (even if that user is another NAS using TLB).  It won't help total upload speed at all..

ALB does attempt to balance both upload and download speed across all users, but again it can't increase the single user speed.  ALB sometimes can cause your network to misbehave, so if you see connectivity issues using it, the simplest thing to do is to turn it off.

If you often have multiple users accessing the NAS at the same time, then these modes can be handy.  For most home users they don't help much (if at all).

The most robust way to max performance with an RN500 or RN600 ReadyNAS is to connect it to a switch that has 10Gbase-t ports, and also connect all your wired devices to that same switch.  The cheapest option right now is the GS110MX (8 gigabit ports, and two ports can go to 10 gigabit).  It's still fairly expensive ($200), but much cheaper than full 10gbase-t switches (Netgear's 8 port XS508M is ~$500).

If you still need a satellite switch, you could get a second GS110MX, and connect it to the first using 10 gigabit.  Then you'd still get max multi-user performance over ethernet.

Message 43 of 79

re: the 'Guest' thing: Sorry, I saw where you had tried to explain this in earlier posts. It's all a lot to absorb. My apologies.

In share settings/Network Access/Advanced: SMB3 Transport Encryption is set to 'Enabled'.

re: Accounts/Authentication: Acknowledged. No Active Directory server on my network. But:

With Access Type: Local Users selected, The Administrator Name and Password fields are inactive. They don't accept input. I can't type anything in there.

re: pairing: I have both NAS units set to Transmit Load Balancing. I'm the only user on this network, so it sounds like I should stick to TLB, if I understand you correctly.

The new NAS has 4 NIC cards in it; if I connected all 4 to the network, does that do anything for speed?

re: switches: I am looking at purchasing 3 GS110MX switches. My wired devices take up almost all of the ports on the 4 switches I have so I'll definitely need to have 'satellites' using the 10 GB ports. Do I need special cabling for all this?

As always, a thousand thanks for your patience and help for this poor noob. I have a lot of questions, I'm trying not to ask them all at the same time.

Message 44 of 79
StephenB
Guru

@KenTanker0us1 wrote:

With Access Type: Local Users selected, The Administrator Name and Password fields are inactive. They don't accept input. I can't type anything in there. 

That is by design.  Those fields are intended to let you enter the Active Directory credentials, and you aren't using Active Directory.

What you want to do now is select users (NOT authentication), and then add a new user.  Look at the screen shot I posted earlier on this.

@KenTanker0us1 wrote:

The new NAS has 4 NIC cards in it; if I connected all 4 to the network, does that do anything for speed?

What NAS model did you actually get? I'm thinking it must be a rack mount.  It's important to confirm that the model you purchased has a 10GBASE-T before you go with the new switches.

Assuming the NAS does support 10GBASE-T, then there isn't any need to run more than one ethernet connection.

@KenTanker0us1 wrote:

re: switches: I am looking at purchasing 3 GS110MX switches. My wired devices take up almost all of the ports on the 4 switches I have so I'll definitely need to have 'satellites' using the 10 GB ports. Do I need special cabling for all this?

You'll need cat-6 or better.  cat-5e between the switches would connect, but they would probably negotiate 5 gigabit speeds, not the full 10.  Cat-6 runs should be less than 35 meters, if you need to go 35-100 meters, you should use Cat-6a.  Cat-7 is overkill, but if you need to run new cable, you could consider it (as it would allow even higher speeds later on).

You will need make one switch central, and connect the two satellites using it's two 10G ports.  That means to connect the NAS to one of the satellites.  If that won't work, then you'll need an XS508M + two GS110MX.  That gives you 8 ports total in the central XS508M.  You'd need two to connect to the satellites, one to connect to your router, and a one to connect to the NAS (assuming 10GBase-T in the NAS).  That gives you 4 more.

@KenTanker0us1 wrote:

I'm the only user on this network, so it sounds like I should stick to TLB, if I understand you correctly.

If you are the only user, then you probably aren't benefiting from bonding at all.  Though you could still benefit from 10GBASE-T, especially if you also get a 10G NIC for one of your PCs.  That might require more 10G ports though.  With 3 GS110MX, you'd have 6 10G ports altogether.  You need 4 to connect the switches to each other, that gives you one 10G port for the NAS, and a second one for another device.

I use a 10G Asus XG-C100C ethernet card in one of my desktops, and that is working out well.  I get ~550 MB/s read speeds with my RN526x NAS.  That works out to about 5 gigabits, so I am not limited by the network.

Message 45 of 79

re: add New User: In the Accounts tab I tried adding my windows logon as a new user and got an error:
"User name must be unique, cannot be the same as an existing share, cannot start with a number, and cannot be empty."

Further, In share settings/File access, the Folder Owner was set as '1003' and the Folder Group was '65534'. I did some reading in the software manual and tried setting them both to 'admin'. This did not give me access, and it doesn't give me the option to set them back to 1003 and 65534 now. The question is: did I break anything? Could you please talk about this area?

re: my new NAS: Per your recommendation (and thank you for that), it is a ReadyNAS 426. I don't see any mention of 10GBASE-T in the settings for the NICs. Do I pass on the new switches?

re: Asus XG-C100C: It sounds very interesting. At $99 I could upgrade all my machines for about $600; of course there would be another $600 for the switches if I went that way. Correct?

Above all, I seriously need to get my access working for the (new) NAS 426, hopefully similar to what I have with the (old) RNDP6000. With the 6000, All my file pathing is UNC. Or a mapped drive if necessary. The more seamless I can make this transition, the better. And again my thanks.

Message 46 of 79
StephenB
Guru

@KenTanker0us1 wrote:

re: my new NAS: Per your recommendation (and thank you for that), it is a ReadyNAS 426. I don't see any mention of 10GBASE-T in the settings for the NICs. Do I pass on the new switches?

I'd missed the spec for 4 LAN ports on that model. In my opinion that is overkill. But none of them are 10 gigabit, it's 4 gigabit ports.

I would pass on the switches then, there's no strong benefit at this point.

@KenTanker0us1 wrote:

re: Asus XG-C100C: It sounds very interesting. At $99 I could upgrade all my machines for about $600; of course there would be another $600 for the switches if I went that way. Correct?

Of course you can't upgrade the NAS.  As far as switches go, you'd want them all to be multi-G (supporting 1, 2.5, 5, and 10 gigabit).  That would put in the XS508M class, which is $600 per switch.

If you want to pursue it, you could get one XS508M, and one GS110EMX (the managed version of the GS110MX).  You could then connect all four gigabit NICS to the GS110MX gigabit ports, and set up a static LAG on the switch.  The NAS would be set to use round-robin.  That would give you 4 gigabits of throughput to the NAS.  Then connect to the XS508M with one of the 10 gigabit ports, which would let you upgrade your other six PCs.  All the PCs would need to be routed to the XS508M though, so there would be a fair amount of cabling.

@KenTanker0us1 wrote:

re: add New User: In the Accounts tab I tried adding my windows logon as a new user and got an error:
"User name must be unique, cannot be the same as an existing share, cannot start with a number, and cannot be empty."

Does your windows logon start with a number?

Is there already a share set up with that name?

Perhaps post (or PM me) the windows username.

@KenTanker0us1 wrote:

Further, In share settings/File access, the Folder Owner was set as '1003' and the Folder Group was '65534'. I did some reading in the software manual and tried setting them both to 'admin'. This did not give me access, and it doesn't give me the option to set them back to 1003 and 65534 now. The question is: did I break anything? Could you please talk about this area?

I am thinking you did an rsync backup from the pro to fill the share.  Rsync preserves the account credentials, and the Pro owner/group setup didn't match the RN426.  Accounts in linux also have numeric IDs - UID for the usename, and GID for the group name.  Since there were no corresponding account on the new NAS, it just displays those numeric IDs.  I'd suggested setting them to admin/admin on the pro before you did the rsync (at least I intended to).

You didn't break anything.  But I think you should go into the file access tab for each share (in it's share settings), and then use the reset option on the lower left.  That will reset the owner/group and permissions for all the files in the share. 

Message 47 of 79

re: switches: Ok, thanks. I'll pass on them for now. My big concern is access at this point. But thank you all the same for the good info.

re: my windows logon: No, it does not start with a number. None of the shares match it. The logon is a first name last name separated by a space. But the error persists. I looked at the ReadyNAS Frontview for my RNDP6000 (the old NAS) and there are no users added. Does this mean that the only user is admin? I don't even know if this info is helpful.

re: the linux UID/GID: Yes, I did an rsync backup from the pro to fill the share. (And also filled another share the same way, and both copy/backups took AGES. I'll need to know why eventually.)

I use the same admin password on both units, so I don't know why linux would think there was no corresponding account on the new NAS.

I tried resetting owner/group and permissions for each share. Should they be set to guest? Admin? We still haven't been able to create a new user with my windows logon.

Further, I tried the cmd line stuff you recommended earlier and it didn't work. It went like this:

I type: net use * /delete

Result: "There are no entries in the list."

I type: net use t: \\new NAS ip address\data /user:admin adminpassword (same as I use to log in through the browser)

Result: "System error 86 has occurred.

The specified network password is not correct."

At this point I'm willing to try anything. I'm running out of time. I need access. I need to be able to set UNC paths to this new server to do my work. Do I need to try the Credential Manager?

As always, thanks very much for your patience and help.

Message 48 of 79
StephenB
Guru

@KenTanker0us1 wrote:

I use the same admin password on both units, so I don't know why linux would think there was no corresponding account on the new NAS.

That's not relevant.  By default, the pro will set the share owner to nobody, and group to nogroup. Those two accounts don't exist on the new NAS.

Did you use the reset control as I suggested in the previous post?

Can you PM your windows username?

@KenTanker0us1 wrote:

At this point I'm willing to try anything. I'm running out of time. I need access. I need to be able to set UNC paths to this new server to do my work. Do I need to try the Credential Manager?

Until this test works, the credential manager isn't an option.  Either we need to get past the creation of a new user on the NAS or we need to get past the failure of these commands.

Error code 86 is making progress though.  In additon to the questions above, try changing the NAS admin password to ReadyNAS as a test. Since you tried turning Active Directory on the NAS, also try rebooting (with it set to local users).  Then reboot the NAS, and try those two commands again.

Message 49 of 79

Okay that worked. I have a mapped T drive. Progress!!!

re: your message: if I take the space out of my windows logon, I'll have to re-do a lot of machines. Can we forget that idea now, I hope?

This is getting better. Thanks!! So what do I do now?

Message 50 of 79
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 78 replies
  • 17 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements