× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Raidar fior linux deb file

Aitionn
Aspirant

Raidar fior linux deb file

Hi

I use linux Mint (ubuntu). I have just installed it on a new laptop. I have tried installing Raidar 6.1 from the Netgear downloads page. I am directed to the Readycloud set up, the Nas is not detected, when I click on the link to download the .deb file I am taken to the download page, click on the .deb download and back I go to the Readycloud setup. The deb file does not download and I am back where I started. 

How do I download the .deb file for Raidar 6.1, please?

Model: ReadyNASRND2110|ReadyNAS Duo
Message 1 of 10

Accepted Solutions
Skywalker
NETGEAR Expert

Re: Raidar for linux deb file

We never actually had a 32-bit deb file.  If you back to the downloads page, you'll see a link for RAIDar 4.3.8 for Linux, which is a self-contained installer.  Or, you can use this new 32-bit .deb package.

View solution in original post

Message 9 of 10

All Replies
StephenB
Guru

Re: Raidar fior linux deb file

I've let some people know about the broken link.

Message 2 of 10
Skywalker
NETGEAR Expert

We'll look into the broken link.  But for Mint I'd suggest using the PPA, as mentioned on the ReadyNAS Downloads page.

Message 3 of 10
Skywalker
NETGEAR Expert

Message 4 of 10
Aitionn
Aspirant

Thanks

Used the ppa method. All programmes etc updated except RAIDar that could not be found. I am a little puzzled

Keith B

Message 5 of 10
Aitionn
Aspirant

Thanks

Sorry,I should have said I need the 32bit version not the 64 bit. Is a link available?

Keith b

Message 6 of 10
Skywalker
NETGEAR Expert

Ah, OK.  The PPA won't work for you currently because it only hosts amd64 packages.  We'll put together some i386 packages shortly.

Message 7 of 10
Aitionn
Aspirant

Many thanks

In the meantime is it possible to let me have a link to a previous 32bit version of the deb file?

Keith b

Message 8 of 10
Skywalker
NETGEAR Expert

We never actually had a 32-bit deb file.  If you back to the downloads page, you'll see a link for RAIDar 4.3.8 for Linux, which is a self-contained installer.  Or, you can use this new 32-bit .deb package.

Message 9 of 10
Aitionn
Aspirant

Thank you

I now have Raidar up and running by using the new .deb file.

I have had Raidar running on all my linux pcs so much have used the a tar file. Memory must be failing me.

I am very grateful to you..

Keith b

Message 10 of 10
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements