× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNAS OS 6.4.2 Feedback Thread

StephenB
Guru

Re: ReadyNAS OS 6.4.2 Feedback Thread

@berkut1 wrote:

I have installed on one of my RN516s, OS 6.4.2, and OS 6.2.4 on the other.

Going through the Menus I can no longer find Volume Schedule on OS 6.4.2 which was availble on on OS 6.2.4 under System->Settings.

Where did it go?

Click on settings wheel on the volume page, you will find it there.

Message 26 of 32
RHW
Aspirant
Aspirant

Updated the ReadyNas 314 and noticed that the UPS adjustments have gone. How can I set the time it have to shut down at power failure and running on battery?

Message 27 of 32
bolek007
Tutor

I'm also seeing very poor SMB performance on my RN102,  6.4.2

Downgrade to 6.4.0 solved this issue...

Message 28 of 32
StephenB
Guru

@bolek007 wrote:

I'm also seeing very poor SMB performance on my RN102,  6.4.2

Downgrade to 6.4.0 solved this issue...

I was seeing reduced performance on my RN102 (but not my RN202).  I did a factory reset, which resolved it.  Now I am seeing 70-75 MB/s running 6.4.2.

Message 29 of 32
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

6.4.2 is now available on the update server.

Thanks for sharing your early feedback on 6.4.2. We are now closing this thread, but if you have encountered an issue please open a new thread to discuss it.

Message 30 of 32
kohdee
NETGEAR Expert

@RHW wrote:

Updated the ReadyNas 314 and noticed that the UPS adjustments have gone. How can I set the time it have to shut down at power failure and running on battery?

ReadyNAS OS 6 never had customizable options for changing those types of UPS settings. The ReadyNAS'll detect that the battery is low and shut down the ReadyNAS at that time. 

Message 31 of 32
StephenB
Guru

It would be nice to have the thresholds back.  RHW - perhaps post this as an enhancement idea in the "ideas for storage" forum.

Message 32 of 32
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
Announcements