× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNas Pro Resyncing Issue Case #17007515

typpeo
Aspirant

ReadyNas Pro Resyncing Issue Case #17007515

I've been having issues resyncing one of ReadyNas Pros. It looks like four of the drives were going bad, 1 drive was completely dead. Another drive had a ton of errors and so did 2 other drives.

Do to the hard drive shortages it took longer then expected to get the drives in. In any case The first time I tried to resync it failed about about 20%. I took out one of the bad drives, copied the drive to a new drive and tried again, this time it failed at 60%. Found another drive that had errors according to the logs copied that (this takes about a day), and tried resyncing this morning. Again the unit failed to resync at about 60% the unit said it was in lifesupport. I'm now on my last drive and trying to copy over the last bad drive that I could find.

If I can't get a resync to work now what are my options? Can I some how copy all the data off the unit when I only have 5 drives and back it up temporarily onto another unit? I would really love to some how save all my volumes and permissions because those would be a pain to rebuild. But at this point I'm more worried about saving my data. Any thoughts or suggestions?
Message 1 of 2
arjoseph1
Tutor

Re: ReadyNas Pro Resyncing Issue Case #17007515

Please continue to work with the support team.
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements