× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Upgraded to raidiator 4.1.7 and SMB hangs almost a minute

dolson80301
Aspirant

Not sure if this is new or the same as the SMB I saw elsewhere, but after upgrading to raidiator 4.1.7 my readynas 1100 takes 15 to 50 seconds to bring up each image in my database for my medical software after the upgrade. This is causing major complaints from all my users and doctors as this is what we do all day long and to go from 1 or 2 seconds to almost a minute for each patient is horrible. how do I go back to what ever I had before? or is there a fix for this. My software all runs on windows server 2008R2 and this is a normal mapped drive I believe....
Message 1 of 3
sphardy1
Apprentice

Go into the Frontview configuration interface and try disabling and then re-enabling CIFS support - others have reported this can overcome a 4.1.7 performance issue
Message 2 of 3
dolson80301
Aspirant

Re: Upgraded to raidiator 4.1.7 and SMB hangs almost a minut

Amazing!!! recycling CIFS did it. Thank you, Thank You, Thank You.... The peasants wont be marching into my office with burning toarches this week after all.

Guess I'll head over to the speed up your ReadyNas section and see what else I can do about improving performance....
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements