× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

sqlserver upgrade

martipao
Aspirant

sqlserver upgrade

Hello,

I have Netgear READYNAS 104 qnd I have installed apache and phpmyadmin. OS version is 6.4.2and SQL server version is 5.5.41

I have a web-based application (dolibarr) which needs at least version SQL server version 5.5.43 (better if 5.6). Is it possible to upgradeSQL server to atest version ?

Regards,

Paolo MARTINELLI

Model: RN104|ReadyNAS 100 Series
Message 1 of 7
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: sqlserver upgrade

Hello martipao,

Did you install a sql server to the NAS? You may need to check this with the developer of the app as well as the phpmyadmin app.

Welcome to community!

Regards,

Message 2 of 7
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello martipao,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance. 
If your issue is now resolved we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution.

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 3 of 7
martipao
Aspirant

Hello JennC,

sorry, I have been out for some days. 

I have installed PhPMyAdmin, PHP and Wordpress application from the application list. 

Hope this can help.

regards,

Paolo

Message 4 of 7
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello martipao,

Yes, some apps require others to launch. 

Let us know. We'll see also if other community members will share their experience and thoughts.

Regards,

Message 5 of 7
martipao
Aspirant

Hello JennC,

thanks for your reply, but I still have opened question "Can I update MySql version ? If yes, How can I ?3

Regards,

Paolo

Message 6 of 7
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Provided all the apps you have installed that use MySQL work with that version of MySQL it should be possible, I think. You would need to make sure that MySQL is still configured correctly after installing the new version of MySQL.

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements