× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RAIDiator 4.1.12 won't install with Frontview

pfishwacker
Aspirant

RAIDiator 4.1.12 won't install with Frontview

I'm running RAIDiator 4.1.10 [1.00a043] and want to upgrade to 4.1.12. Tried to do it through Frontview (keep getting the Certificate Error in IE) but don't get any response using 'System/Remote/Check for Update'. When I use the 'System/Local/Update and Verify' option it confirms the update is valid ("The firmware update or add-on image is valid. Click Perform System Update if you wish to install the image now") but after launching it spins for an hour before I shut down the browser. When I reload Frontview nothng has changed. Using IE8 on XP3. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Message 1 of 5
StephenB
Guru

Re: RAIDiator 4.1.12 won't install with Frontview

You have a duo V1, you might want to update your profile (v2 systems run 5.x.x firmware).

Do you have ssh enabled? If so you might check on how full the OS partition is.
Message 2 of 5
pitpit
Aspirant

I wanted to update my ready nas duo v1 from 4.1.10 to 4.1.12 but the system seems blocked and no messages received after I reboot (just an empty mail). And after, my disks displays 0 Mo
Message 3 of 5
Macuser007
Aspirant

I Have ReadyNAS NV+ with 4.1.10 firmware. Try to update with new firmware 4.1.12 from Frontview but failed. Downloaded the firmware and tried in local update and always said checksum error. Had the unit updated in the past and never got into problem. Any suggestion?
Message 4 of 5
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

pitpit contact support (See Online Submission link in my sig).
Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements