× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Have not had ANY kind of support at all since March 16th, 2019

Kofrompo
Follower

Have not had ANY kind of support at all since March 16th, 2019

Hi my name is Kathy Clifton, I recently bought a Netgear extender and it was delivered on March 16th 2019. Since the day it arrived on March 16th 2019, I have not been able to use my new device. I have tried several times 2 contact not only Netgear but Amazon. The three times I have called netgear's support line I was hung up on all three times. Like I said I also contacted Amazon but there is nothing Amazon can do as far as giving me the product key, which is what I need to set up my device. The only people that can give me the product key is Netgear and that would be you guys. I have to say this has been one of the most horrible experiences I have had in a very long time. When I say a very long time, I'm going to go with my whole life! This has been the most crappiest customer service I have ever encountered in my entire life! Now, since I bought this refurbished from Amazon, I take it that there was a previous owner. Being as there was a previous owner, I'm also assuming that the previous owner was given a product key and that is why I am not able to get it myself. Can someone please email me back at kofrompo@gmail.com. I am trying this one last time to contact you guys before I go way above your level. A product key would be nice and maybe even some sort of compensation like a refund , gift card or some sort of gifts you guys might have to offer. So again, please email me back. Thank you... Kathy Clifton
The serial number is 4D3A8B75A063D
MODEL # EX6120
Model: EX6920|AC1200-WiFi Range Extenders
Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Have not had ANY kind of support at all since March 16th, 2019

Please file a support ticked here:

https://www.netgear.com/mynetgear/registration/login.aspx

What is the problem? 

Maybe we can help you out here in the forums while you wait for support from NG to contact you. 

What Firmware version is loaded on the EX?
What is the Mfr and model# of the main host router the NG extender is connected too?

What is the size of your home? Sq Ft?
What is the distance between the router and extender(s)? 30 feet is recommended in between them to begin with depending upon building materials when wirelessly connected.

What channels are you using on the main host router? 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7