× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Nighthawk EAX80 paired with C700v2: won't connect to USB printer (HP 1200 laser jet)

tutor-turtle
Aspirant

Nighthawk EAX80 paired with C700v2: won't connect to USB printer (HP 1200 laser jet)

I downloaded the correct Netgear USB control center (version 2.36) for a MAC running 10.11.6. The EAX80 can see a thumb drive, but doesn't see my HP 1200 laserjet when plugged in. Nothing shows up on the control center panel, even the thumb drive. The window is grayed out.

Message 1 of 5
plemans
Guru

Re: Nighthawk EAX80 paired with C700v2: won't connect to USB printer (HP 1200 laser jet)

I was looking through the manual and don't see anywhere that the eax80 supports usb printer connection. 

I only show support for usb storage devices. 

Message 2 of 5
tutor-turtle
Aspirant

Man Frustrated

But control center should see my thumb drive, it doesn't.

Message 3 of 5
plemans
Guru

You literally put in your first post that it could see the jump drive? 

Message 4 of 5
tutor-turtle
Aspirant

@plemans wrote:

You literally put in your first post that it could see the jump drive? 

I get it. the eax80- won't print via usb... but the control center is not working. at all. even for what it is suppossed to do.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7