× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
× Introducing the new Orbi 770 Series Mesh System. To learn more click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

WNDAP350 "Required field for hidden missing"

Rubatoguy
Aspirant

WNDAP350 "Required field for hidden missing"

When I go to the Wireless settings under Configuration for my WNDAP350 I can not select and of the tabs and there is the message under the 802.11a/na tab:

Fatal Error:
Required field for hidden missing.

Can anyone explain how to resolve this problem?
I can post a screen shot, but the forum says I can't post attachments.

thanks,
Todd
Message 1 of 4
Hale11
Novice

Re: WNDAP350 "Required field for hidden missing"

Are you only getting an error under wireless settings? What is the firmware version of your WNDAP350? You may check it under Monitoring.
Message 2 of 4
csm746
Novice

I got this also and re-flashed with firmware 2.1.2 and it went away. I believe thinking back that I used the reset button also, but it took a re-flash to get it to go away. I own two of these and have several more at work and I ran into this on more than one.
Message 3 of 4
bob5244
Aspirant

You will get this message if you don't reset to factory defaults before updating the access point to FW2.1.2. As the scheduler is a new setting in the new firmware, the "old" settings won't have a value for it hence the error when upgraded. Hope that makes sense. As the previous poster says, reset to factory defaults, then reflash. The previous backup of settings is not compatible with FW2.1.2 so you will need to re-enter all the settings and profiles after upgrading.
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi 770 Series